Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck High School Jazz Band (aka JIZZ BAND)

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

When I was in high school, I tried out for the top jazz band. I didn't get in, but instead was offered a place in the low-tier jazz band. I intentionally screwed around and showed up late to the low-tier jazz band, and fortunately, I was asked to stop coming all together. There is nothing I despise more than a consolation prize.

I've never asked a female out, but if I did, and she said no, but she still wanted to be my friend, I would tell her to shove it up her roast beef cunt. Bitch, if you don't want to date me, don't offer me a consolation prize of friendship. I don't want that. Same thing with the jazz/jizz band at my high school (this was almost a decade ago now). The top jazz band was and still is very difficult to get into, I wanted the prestige of making it in more than anything else. Accepting the consolation prize of the low-tier jazz band was not something that I was willing to debase myself by doing, just like I said, it's the same thing with a guy who accepts getting friend zone. I don't know why some females even offer friendship to guys they reject, don't they know that that's just mockery and mean girl shit.

I REPEAT, NO SELF-RESPECTING MAN WOULD EVER BE FRIENDS WITH A FEMALE WHO TURNED HIM DOWN.

It's beyond cucked. What would a man even get out of that? The knowledge that you don't make the cut as a boyfriend, but can acquire the lesser status of friend. It's like creaming your pants over a silver medal - that just means you were the best of the losers. Why any man would want to be friends with a female who didn't return his romantic/sexual interest is beyond me...it would be awkward as fuck, you would have to live with the knowledge that she views you as a runner-up at best, or just a pity "friendship" at worst, and she would always be giggling and showing pictures of her with her Chad boy toy.

But back to the jazz band, some females got in, and guess the fuck what? Some of them have been able to make a little money in the entertainment industry. It's over for me, never even began. I haven't picked up my instrument in years, and I'm completely done with jazz music (aka jizz music for coomer shits). I just knew, nobody ever said it to me, but I could just tell that those shithead kids who did make it into the good jazz band looked down on those of us who didn't. After all, had I made it in, I would have looked down on those who didn't. It's only natural for the more skilled and talented people in an artistic field to look down on lesser lights. I fucking hate being beaten at anything by a female. FUCK JAZZ BAND! I put the text talking about Jazz band after this in yellow like stinky dirty piss because I piss on high school jazz/jizz band.

I hate my high school's top-tier Jazz band. I hate every kid who made it in.
I hate the less-than-worthless consolation Jizz band I was offered membership in.
FUCK SHITTY ASS FUCKING JIZZ BAND AND FEMALE JIZZ MUSICIANS
kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

Last edited:
One of the females who did make it into the jazz band now has a boyfriend who is taller than me. Fuck her, and fuck him, too.