Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck god (if he exists)

You need to ask for forgiveness me 2

FUCK GOD. END GOD. HATE GOD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. GOD IS AN EVIL, SADISTIC, PSYCHOPATHIC, NARCISSISTIC CUNT WHO THRIVES OFF SUFFERING AND PAIN.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes:

religious people are schizos

God is never to be forgiven for making me miss out on teen love!!

religious people are schizos
"BuT CHad anD StAcY WiLl gO tO hElL"

Thats BBC

BIG BLACK COPE

Incels would be more likely to go to Hell if anything

Religion is full of logical fallacies. Its all just cope at the end of the day.

I respect religious people but it’s just not for me. It’s like seeing plot holes in a movie, it just ruins the experience.

God never gave me a chance. I was born ugly and my looks never peaked or ascended. Born ugly and will die ugly. Im short, ugly, talk in a retarded way which makes me look dumber than I seem, socially anxious, neurotic.

Why would I loven God when he created me as nothing but a lifeform that was put here so people feel better about themselves and joke about me to feel better about their lives.

VERY TRUE, VERY BASED POST.

I read Schopenhauer essay and aphorism and the wisdom of life. Read a bit about world as will. I still prefer cioran
IMO Schopenhauer is the best of the pessimists; Nietzsche is second rate.

12 year olds when mom wakes them up early on sunday to go to church

12 year olds when mom wakes them up early on sunday to go to church
So you're a christcoper lol :feelskek: please be so nice and tell me how evil the world needs to become in order for you to maybe consider that your stupid god maybe actually plans to rape/slaughter us all by letting a handful evil people own the world?

So you're a christcoper lol :feelskek: please be so nice and tell me how evil the world needs to become in order for you to maybe consider that your stupid god maybe actually plans to rape/slaughter us all by letting a handful evil people own the world?
i'm agnostic, i just find this level of retarded edginess super funny

i'm agnostic, i just find this level of retarded edginess super funny
If it's so funny to you and you think we are just immature why are you here? Go post on Cuckit or 4cuck about it, you'd really fit much better there.

christcucks and religious fags sicken me they’re the supreme copers with Stockholm syndrome
A kike once wrote on the walls of a gas chamber “if there is a god he’ll have to beg for my forgiveness”