Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck god (if he exists)

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
He causes all the suffering, all our suffering. Fuck him. Kill him. Destroy him. He thrives on seeing suffering, pain, waste, decay and injustice in the world. FUCK GOD. END GOD. HATE GOD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. GOD IS AN EVIL, SADISTIC, PSYCHOPATHIC, NARCISSISTIC CUNT WHO THRIVES OFF SUFFERING AND PAIN. THE ENTIRE EARTH IS THE WORK OF A DEVILISH AND EVIL GOD NOT WORTHY OF WORSHIP OR EVEN ANY AMOUNT OF CARE.

Very true, schopenhauer thought the same
I think my depression would get a lot worse, if i did not encounter his magnum opus, the world as will and representation.

I think my depression would get a lot worse, if i did not encounter his magnum opus, the world as will and representation.
He was one of the most realistic philosophers in all of history.

He was one of the most realistic philosophers in all of history.
I also like Emil Cioran´s The Trouble with Being Born.
Let´s not even mention his true disciple, Philipp Mainlander, he extended upon it.

I also like Emil Cioran´s The Trouble with Being Born.
Let´s not even mention his true disciple, Philipp Mainlander, he extended upon it.
Emil was great, he was also a gnostic.

Yes, Inmendham spoke a lot in this video
Glad we are on the same page then.
I´ve been watching his stuff ever since 2014, when that guy Stephan Molyneux was also doing his shtick.

Glad we are on the same page then.
I´ve been watching his stuff ever since 2014, when that guy Stephan Molyneux was also doing his shtick.
Indeed, Efilism is a growing philosophical movement. Benatar was the main philosopher behind it, have you read his works ?

Based fellow pessimist

I read Schopenhauer essay and aphorism and the wisdom of life. Read a bit about world as will. I still prefer cioran

I read Schopenhauer essay and aphorism and the wisdom of life. Read a bit about world as will. I still prefer cioran
Cioran was influenced by Schopenhauer

Cioran was influenced by Schopenhauer
Just Cioran focus more on one aspect and move on but with a central theme. While Schopenhauer are more systematic, so it’s good for further research and study.

But Cioran are good for therapautic moment

Just Cioran focus more on one aspect and move on but with a central theme. While Schopenhauer are more systematic, so it’s good for further research and study.

But Cioran are good for therapautic moment
Schopenhauer had an entire metaphysical and epistemological system, much more structured than Cioran. More academic.

Nietzsche is just a downgrade version of Schopenhauer and Cioran. He acknowledged the will to live but said that the will to power are our upmost nature and it must prevail so life need not to be hated but loved.

Amor Fati

Schopenhauer had an entire metaphysical and epistemological system, much more structured than Cioran. More academic.
I like Schopenhauer, but when I’m down I read Cioran. He’s doom and gloom but Cioran is more of a joker to me, a clown that realise how much fuck up the world is and how fucked it’s gonna be in the future.

I’m gonna read Schopenhauer magnum opus and finish it once I finish Plato

We all know people lile the OP, he will blame God for everything and then go worship Satan.

Do you know about Albert Caraco?

Why would I worship Satan you christcuck?

Why would I worship Satan you christcuck?
Out of God, Christ, and Satan...you only capitalised Satan.
I know people just like you.
It's okay, bro, your "edgy".

God,Satan are All quantitative that’s serve only values to further our wretched existence. That’s why religion always talk about the saviour and what not.

Because human beings cannot accepts the world as it is. They need more reason than what it was. Justice order those don’t exist.
The tragedy of humankind that is they want more reason than what it is and that is because life has no meaning at all.

Also fuck you

Last edited:
Out of God, Christ, and Satan...you only capitalised Satan.
I know people just like you.
It's okay, bro, your "edgy".
I’m not edgy, I don’t worship a guy who sent people to hell just because you don’t believe in him.

You are more edgy tbh

God Satan. All quantitative that’s serve only values to further our wretched existence. That’s why religion always talk about the saviour and what not.

Because human beings cannot accepts the world as it is. They need more reason than what it was. Justice order those don’t exist.
The tragedy of humankind that is they want more reason than what it is and that is because life has no meaning at all.

Also fuck you
See, you are a Satanist.
I know, bro.
Daddy ALWAYS knows.

Have a nice day.

What do you think Efiliste. Is this guy being funny or just low iq

I remember reading book of Job but it doesn't give any answers to questions like these

God has the power to stop Satan yet he doesn't do it and God allows suffering, which makes him evil
That is like saying that if you wanted to go out and rob a store God should use His power to stop you.
There would be no free will and no point of creation.

That is like saying that if you wanted to go out and rob a store God should use His power to stop you.
There would be no free will and no point of creation.
Free will doesnt exist in the first place. Thats blackpill 101

JoinedDec 27, 2023Posts225

Jesus Christ died as a fag got crossed. And then the Roman soldier rape his corpse, that’s why he stand up full of cum. Because it’s semen fungus

Nah I want to ban you because you are bluepill. All christcuck are bluepiller. Islam is based atleast

There is no reason for us to suffer

There is no reason as to why God did this to us

God is a faggot

Jesus is a fag also