Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck God for making me born in this generation

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I am thoroughly convinced I would’ve had friends and family if I was born at least 20 years ago, because I hear the sentiments from all my friends and experience with my existing family how dysfunctional everything is - and I know it’s not a class thing because I come from an upper middle class background.

God, fuck you for making me suffer through this shit for no reason while
Chad gets everything.

God is not real

I could've had a good life if slavery was around...

1997 would’ve been a cool year to be born in

1997 would’ve been a cool year to be born in
The 90s were the worst time to be born, we were the first generation to witness the true harm that social media has caused.

The 90s were the worst time to be born, we were the first generation to witness the true harm that social media has caused.
Being born in the 2000s sucks imagine being a young adult in 2023 instead of 2013

Being born in the 2000s sucks imagine being a young adult in 2023 instead of 2013
True, I think people born in the 80s were the last to enjoy the good life.

Yeah imagine being a young adult in a time, when the black pill is mainstream and ugly shy guys=potential mass shooters and misogynists.

Yeah imagine being a young adult in a time, when the black pill is mainstream and ugly shy guys=potential mass shooters and misogynists.
People that are 26-30 had a better start at adulthood than the current Gen.

I have taken note of your sentiments.