Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK FEDEX, WORST DELIVERY SERVICE

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

do u hate FedEx

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
those fucking FedEx NIGGERS never ring doorbell for the packages that require signature. They always then force u to go pick up package. Cause you know when they redeliver they won't ring doorbell again. Fuckers don't tell you 10-15 minutes ahead of time that they are coming either unlike Amazon. Unironically FedEx needs to be bought out by Amazon or nationalized by government or something. In its current form, it is disgusting filthy business which should cease to exist

NEVER HAVE problem with UPS, USPS,,Amazon. always problem with FEDEx

my local fedex man raped a fox :feelsseriously:

my local fedex man raped a fox :feelsseriously:
Not surprising tbh. Only the lowest, most mentally ill, most deranged, most scummy, most vile scum become FedEx employees

USPScels are the master race. I don't even know what I would get delivered that would be fedex

USPScels are the master race. I don't even know what I would get delivered that would be fedex
sadly certain corps and businesses use FedEx almost exclusively. Many apple products and some valve ones use FedEx

In my area I have nothing but problems with UPS. They come so late to deliver packages too.

They are terrible. Unfortunately I have to deal with them once a month.

They deliver too fast

FedEx is very overpriced and I hate that signature shit. They are only slightly good if you are getting shipped something large.

death to america

I have never really dealt with them that much. The most I know about them is that movie Cast Away

go get your own shit theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back