Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Easter. everything is closed! fuck Christcucks

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

should stores be forced to say open 24/7 all 365 days?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All the fucking stores in my fucking area are closed due to this worthless fucking kike Jew nigger faggot holiday. America needs more atheistic chinks and curries. tired of lazy whites/spics/nigs taking holidays. fuck u and ur FUCKING holidays.

All stores should be mandated to stay open 24/7, all 365 days of the year! Fucking fed up with this bullshit. Almost every store I was planning to go to was closed due to this bullshit.

Same shit happens during Christmas. I FUCKING hate all these useless faggot holidays. All business should remain open regardless of circumstances. Fuck u and ur holidays. fuck u and ur excuses. idc if a business owner's family dies, the law should force them to have their business open regardless. no excuses

I will keep voting democrat so more godless chinks and curries are jmported and vile Christianity disappears. Filthy kike religion making humanity lazy and weak

I hate religion too

I hate religion too
my dick is permanently deformed due to faggot kike religions and all stores closed. I FUCKING hate religious tards so fucking much

praise the lord, eat chocolate and tone :smonk:

All the fucking stores in my fucking area are closed due to this worthless fucking kike Jew nigger faggot holiday. America needs more atheistic chinks and curries. tired of lazy whites/spics/nigs taking holidays. fuck u and ur FUCKING holidays.

All stores should be mandated to stay open 24/7, all 365 days of the year! Fucking fed up with this bullshit. Almost every store I was planning to go to was closed due to this bullshit.

Same shit happens during Christmas. I FUCKING hate all these useless faggot holidays. All business should remain open regardless of circumstances. Fuck u and ur holidays. fuck u and ur excuses. idc if a business owner's family dies, the law should force them to have their business open regardless. no excuses

I will keep voting democrat so more godless chinks and curries are jmported and vile Christianity disappears. Filthy kike religion making humanity lazy and weak
WEIRD MY DRUG DEALERS ARE WORKING AS USUAL (IN VIDEO GAME)

ic

it's over

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

unless its ramadan or eid nothing should be closed, simple as

Would be great for us NEETs. Could go out at 10-11 at night for grocery shopping.