Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fuck dude i’m ready to lose weight and take steroids.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Losing weight is easy for me because i have excellent commitment skills. The fact of the matter is i still stay with my mother and brother who he brings his gf’s and friends over and they eat all of our food so my diet gets fucked up everytime i do it. So i decided to stop 2 months ago (lost 20 pounds)

Plus i want to take roids so i can grow a beard to hide my weak jaw.

but i can’t do any of this shit (i have the savings to move out) but my cunt mother wont take me driving. I need to get a GED after i get my license then a job.

@Zer0/∞ i’ll go crazy if i have to wait another month tops.

The Beardfraudpill is a heavily desired pill

Thinking as well to roidsmaxx

Don’t go on roids, if you’re trying to looksmaxx then it’s counterproductive because foids prefer lightly muscled and shredded anyways.

Don’t go on roids, if you’re trying to looksmaxx then it’s counterproductive because foids prefer lightly muscled and shredded anyways.
I have no testosterone so i have to to get the ball rolling then ill try to fix it naturally.

I have no testosterone so i have to to get the ball rolling then ill try to fix it naturally.
Get prescribed trt, don’t wing it with your health on unkowm street drugs homie.

Losing weight is easy for me because i have excellent commitment skills. The fact of the matter is i still stay with my mother and brother who he brings his gf’s and friends over and they eat all of our food so my diet gets fucked up everytime i do it. So i decided to stop 2 months ago (lost 20 pounds)

Plus i want to take roids so i can grow a beard to hide my weak jaw.

but i can’t do any of this shit (i have the savings to move out) but my cunt mother wont take me driving. I need to get a GED after i get my license then a job.
try ostarine brocel, as soon i completely lean my bodyfat im taking ostarine for some lean muscle gains

Roids will fuck your face and shrink your balls, don't do it brocel.

Infinitely better than being fat. Also not true foids prefer chad plain and simple either you have the jawline and height or you do not.

try ostarine brocel, as soon i completely lean my bodyfat im taking ostarine for some lean muscle gains
Don't be a SARMtard. Inject T like a real man.