Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK DOCTORS

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
had a stuffed nose for years and was mouthbreathing, upon learning about Mike Mew I went to the docs to check whats wrong, they tested me for allergies and came back allergic to pollen and dust, they said I had a blocked nostril and if I wanted to nosebreath I would have to take a bunch of meds for 6 years or something

I took none of their kikedrugs, instead I chewed beeswax, neti pod and forced myself to nosebreath
now I nose breath just normal, I bet if I got tested again my allergies wouldnt even show up or at least be reduced

FUCK KIKE DOCTORS

had a stuffed nose for years and was mouthbreathing, upon learning about Mike Mew I went to the docs to check whats wrong, they tested me for allergies and came back allergic to pollen and dust, they said I had a blocked nostril and if I wanted to nosebreath I would have to take a bunch of meds for 6 years or something

I took none of their kikedrugs, instead I chewed beeswax, neti pod and forced myself to nosebreath
now I nose breath just normal, I bet if I got tested again my allergies wouldnt even show up or at least be reduced

FUCK KIKE DOCTORS

I have the same exact problem. I got allergy medicine too lmao

@Ritalincel is a good doctor
D8BB0F9F DBB3 4F98 B8F4 5AF64041C0DE

my doctors have done nothing wrong to me except for one close call

FUCK KIKE DOCTORS
good job, you rarely need a long drug regimen or some kind of painful risky surgery, but docs love to recommend them anyway

I wanna eat a raw turnip and phart in his face.

some doctors are fucking stupid

A doctor in my area left a large, sharp piece of metal inside an old man and it killed him

I hate doctors, I've only visited 3-4 times in the last decade or so (not counting dentists)

I never even visited a doctor or a hospital since middle school.

Good for you

FUCK KIKE DOCTORS
I avoid them fuckers like the plague!
"Lets try this... Let's try that..."
As you suffer.
Granted they can sew up stuff and set bones ok... But forget any chronic illness relief.

fuck (((psychologists))) tbh

Never trust pill pushers, I hate how they're so up their own ass. My dad had a mysterious disease a few years back and he was poked and prodded and told he would need all these drugs and visits to the hospital to MAYBE live, they were sure he was going to die. He started taking plant extracts and the disease went away in like a month. My grandma also had a major surgery and she's still always in pain. I don't trust them. Especially when almost every time I go my pain is dismissed. They only want to get commission from prescribing drugs, and a thrill from using you as a guenie pig.

Doctors never let me go to the mental even if I were to beg them

Doctors are as close to a parasite as someone as important to society can possibly be