Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck Contributing to this society

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
I was asked to do some volunteer work, and of course I said no. Why the fuck would I EVER want to contribute to this scumciety that we currently live in. "For the the greater good"? fuck that there is no Greater good. I learned this when i was having a mental breakdown on the verge of my own suicide right in public view and not a single person came to help me. It would have cost them nothing but a little time and they couldn't even bother to spare me that why should i EVER give hours of my life away for absolutely nothing? Pay me or Fuck off.

I would contribute to a good society but this one clearly ain't it, I'd move to see if other cultures are better but i do not have the capital to do that. I don't even want to work anymore, There is absolutely no incentive when the government pays me regardless of what I do. besides I've found alternative methods to making money, risky alternative methods but they are worthwhile pursuits. I've sent in hundreds of resumes and all these fuckers do is shred them anyways, I'm a white guy in Canada with no experience, They'd rather hire immigrants who don't even common courtesy to speak our language. Another reason not to contribute, the governments of the "Free World" are trying to replace us with Pajeets and the chinese. These people never assimilate because they come here on mass, instead of adopting our culture they replace it with their own. Fuck them Fuck the government for being complicate in this and Fuck the people here for being timid fuckwits too afraid of being "racist" to do anything about it.

If i ever am successful in obtaining a significant amount of wealth i will "exploit" other people to further expand my wealth fuck them fuck all of them they fucking deserve it for their apathy and downright cruelty in some cases. Is it really exploitation if they can just simply choose to not work for me? at least they have a choice, It's not like i can just go live in the woods. Every piece of land that exists today is owned by the government, Even if you were to buy it off them they will leech money from you off of that land every tax season and if you don't pay up they steal it from you. The best you can do is disappear but if anybody ever found you, you'd have to murder them because if you don't the feds will come guns drawn. It's just no way to live being in constant fear of being found out, After all i wish to participate in a society but not this one.

No Pussy = No contributing to soyciety

I swear jfl everytime you post I imagine Vegeta's voice speaking

No Pussy = No contributing to soyciety
The men women pay attention to can contribute, since they are "better" than others. Society gives me nothing so that is what I give in return.