Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fuck College

~Futile. Just be ostracized your entire adolescence, wake up like nothing happened and out of nothing, be endowed with the charisma of the ignorant fool, to impress the imbeciles responsible for your mental anguish..

--That is cuckoldry.
I never said it isn’t hard to learn charisma and social skills. In fact i struggle with those things myself. What I’m saying is that practicing those things aren’t entirely useless and there are absolutely instances where having them is beneficial, like in this case.

And it’s not about “impressing” normies. It’s about blending in with the crowd to reduce the likelihood of you being a bullying target.

Of course, even if you have great social skills you can still get bullied for your looks

After you graduate you'll be rejected in the interview process by the same roasties that made fun of you and fucked college chad every night.
:foidSoy:"Umm we just don't think you're a good culture fit... or you need more experience or something"
If you somehow do manage to get hired, you'll find that the work culture is the same as college. Some female bosses and HR roasties by deciding who they hire, keep their workforce as their own private buffet of dick: their own harem of chads they get passed around on.
You will get passed up for promotion despite having the most experience, because you are not tall chad.
I worked at a production plant assembling engines for a Japanese company, the company president was the tallest Japanese man, you think he'd be president if he wasn't tall?

Normies don't go through college alone, they all work in groups and have previous years exam papers in their frat/sorority house.
What this guy said. Normies spend most of college cheating, drinking, and fucking. Incels will spend all day studying religiously and can't get hired anywhere after they graduate. Meanwhile the chad will call up one of his friends or one of the girls he fucked and they'll set him up in their daddy's company.
Then years later that same fucker who laughed at you while you were giving your presentation is your boss, because he got a head start by getting hired right out of college and the higher ups liked him (found him attractive). oh and he's fucking the HR women in his office, you'll do that extra work he asked you to do right? :feelskek:
The only way to save your pride would be to buy just enough land and go off grid so you won't have to submit to these freaks.

That's what I've been planning I just have no idea how to explain to my Bluepilled boomer parents my mom is delusional and thinks there is nothing wrong and my dad doesn't even seem to be aware of my existence it's double edged
Do you have a plan? I wouldn't know what to do after.

Every time I go to college I end up feeling more depressed and more subhuman I don't know how much longer I can take this, it's like I'm invisible to everyone except when they make fun of me for no reason. What do I even do I just wanna be left alone like the subhuman I am. Whoever said that bullying is a kid thing was not a sub5 loner. Even today I was presenting a project for an English assignment apparently it's really funny for everyone else like I did anything the Professor even had to telling people to stop because everyone was either talking over me or laughing over me during the presentation. I don't even know what to do I'm so lost I need advice brocels, I just want to be normal.
Im gonna have to go to college if I dont rope somehow and end up wanting to become a police officer.