Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck clownsociety

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
and the acceptance of cunts by cucks.

Cucks know deep down that their beloved m'lady females deep down are shallow vapid cunts. They know that the white millennial whore is the most atrocious, venomous beast to ever walk this planet. The white millennial whore will be remembered for these attributes: alchoholics, drug abusers, sex fiends, sociopathic, insanely narcissistic, chad chasers, fucking chad like Sasha grey, chad fucking nightly, emotionally destroyed, psychologically destroyed, tatted, fat, purple hair, no femininity.... These cucks know white women have reverted back to a primal matriarchal state where they are only fucking the biggest baddest gorilla on the block.

JFL society

Not just white toilets, ethnic toilets too.

They do know, as you only need a monkey's IQ to realize those things, they're just not strong enough. They've been completely torn by the world they're in and now they are its slaves.

They do know, as you only need a monkey's IQ to realize those things, they're just not strong enough. They've been completely torn by the world they're in and now they are its slaves.

Welcome back, you haven't posted in a while

Welcome back, you haven't posted in a while
yea, contrary to cucktears belief, even having a break from this website,it doesnt matter i will always come back because im an ugly male rejected from society needing somewhere to vent and blackpill people