Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FUCK BEING A MANLET

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
Every time I go out I get mogged by foids. And I am 5'8.

Nah bro, they are just wearing high heels. It gives an additional 2-4 inches. Just subtract by two inches to get their real height.

Nah bro, they are just wearing high heels. It gives an additional 2-4 inches. Just subtract by two inches to get their real height.
But some foids are super tall. Close to guys height. Among whites the dymosphism between male and female height is very small.

But some foids are super tall. Close to guys height. Among whites the dymosphism between male and female height is very small.
What? The average white women in America is 5'3" to 5'5", and this is not a cope.

I'm 5'7 and the other day I saw a 14 year old girl with her mum and she height mogged me. It hurts so bad.

Same, even female not me left and right at 5’7 3/4

An average female height where I live is 5’8-5’10

What? The average white women in America is 5'3" to 5'5", and this is not a cope.
Images4

First nation to fall for Kalergi plan was America.

I am 5'11 and I often get heightmogged by german girls

So you're a 6/10 and a 5'8?

You could slay in SEA....

5'8 here. Fucking sucks

>5'8
>6/10 face
>White

how could you possibly be struggling lol

Can confirm. It is sad existence. I think such rampant heightism wasn't a thing until social media took over for a number of reasons.

Manlets are not humans

Can you still grow at 19/ I feel like my unhealthy habits have prevented me from reaching my ultimate form