Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck bagelcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
I don't know why a lot of you are hating on the guy. He brought heightism to the forefront of media for a while. He can get laid more now that he has statusmaxxed. He will probably make more money from this and his life will be better for it all, at least for a while. Also he wasn't an incel. He managed to sleep with some bottom of the barrel women even before the fame.

tbh he's kinda funny

is it a bad thing to be a jester if it entertains people?

what's he supposed to be? angry and hated by everyone all the time?

i agree being a jester for women is idiotic though

Bagelcel did nothing wrong.

I'm an ugly male of average height who lives in a decent apartment, and I feel like shit all the time. I don't know what I would do if I was an ugly manlet who lives in a van. I'd have roped.

Life gave him an out and he took it. I don't blame him one bit.
He didn't help any other short guy. He's done nothing to be remembered or move conversation about women . 15 minutes almost up
I don't know why a lot of you are hating on the guy. He brought heightism to the forefront of media for a while. He can get laid more now that he has statusmaxxed. He will probably make more money from this and his life will be better for it all, at least for a while. Also he wasn't an incel. He managed to sleep with some bottom of the barrel women even before the fame.
Bullshit. The media ignored the heightism and focused on what an evil misogynist he was. Then bagelcel ignored the heightism and decided to talk to radio shows about how awesome he is.

He didn't help any other short guy. He's done nothing to be remembered or move conversation about women . 15 minutes almost up

That's true, and in that sense he's not our hero, but cut the dude some slack is all I'm saying.

Why are you mad? Isn't this what like 90% of you want?
In another month they won't even remember him.
Why the fuck would we want to be jesters?

my bad for not getting your "sarcasm"
I was referencing a similar post a while ago. You are literally zero IQ, just slam all of bleach in your house right nowm

Clownmaxing, trully pathethic