Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck any member of the government reading this, that includes you RCMP and FBI faggots

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Fuck the faggot ass cucked ass government and anybody working for them. These faggots make everything 10x harder and difficult than it needs to be. Hope this continent is bombed and all the faggots in corporate suits are fucking dead. This world needs a mass execution

Fuck this faggot ass clown world

Fuck you corporate fags

FBI don't care. They fuck themself with cp.

fbi are incels themselves who go back to there failing marriage and a dead bed room
how pathetic

"There are too many people in this world. We need a new plague." - Dwight Shrute

Oh wait. We got one.

they need to be abolished

Gov workers are low IQ prostitutes, they can do everything for money. They legit get a huge percentage from taxes that exist for everything and they still aren’t satisfied.

Imagine going to a job, all day everyday, coming back home to eat processed shit because you’re single or your foid can’t cook. Imagine having to hold yourself back your entire life, having to pretend you like your colleagues and boss. You become a fake person, live a fake life and die a fake death. I don’t know how they hold it, they just might be robots that accepted their own faith, I could never be like them and I suppose a large part of the .is userbase too. If anything we can talk here.

Gov workers are low IQ prostitutes, they can do everything for money. They legit get a huge percentage from taxes that exist for everything and they still aren’t satisfied.

Imagine going to a job, all day everyday, coming back home to eat processed shit because you’re single or your foid can’t cook. Imagine having to hold yourself back your entire life, having to pretend you like your colleagues and boss. You become a fake person, live a fake life and die a fake death. I don’t know how they hold it, they just might be robots that accepted their own faith, I could never be like them and I suppose a large part of the .is userbase too. If anything we can talk here.
You said it, brocel.

Instead of jumping at the shadows cast from us social rejects by the bright light that is the amoral hypocrisy of this society, maybe these alphabet agencies can look at all those women making money on only fans and not paying personal income taxes?