Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck Andrew Tate

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Primitive men like him are the most normie of normies when it comes to being a male. I've never got along with them, and would like to kill a bunch before I die. They're the most concentrated essence of toxic simping masculinity that has harmed the majority of males throughout history. I can't think of a red piller that doesn't make me want to punch them in the face.

saved by money and height he is a ltn now

it is what it is

who tf still checks up on him..... that shit became boring

Not interested in him, haven't watched anything related to him. But you have to respect someone that ugly being successful.

Primitive men like him are the most normie of normies when it comes to being a male. I've never got along with them, and would like to kill a bunch before I die. They're the most concentrated essence of toxic simping masculinity that has harmed the majority of males throughout history. I can't think of a red piller that doesn't make me want to punch them in the face.
Yeah I agree Tate is a douche. I saw an interview of him on PJW. I just ignore him.

If you remove his (fake and exagerrated) foid worshipping he's actually pretty cool. Can teach you stuff about fighting, dealing with hardship, style, even business and money-making. He's also right about covid, lgbtq faggots and much more. It's just that people's knowledge of him ends at the retarded tiktoks. He used to be an actual misogynist if you watch his stuff from 2018-2021, but then he completely flipped and now tries to push foids as actually being human and worthy of putting in effort into.