Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all you ethnic nationalist hypocrites who hate white nationalists

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Dudes, can you not see your own fucking hypocrisy? Fuck you swine, you retards deserve to be incel.

At this point I have more in common with an alt-right Chad than I have with you asswipes.

Racism is racism.
Everyone here is coping because they are sub 8
full

be more specific brah

I hate every race.

White people are more intelligent and tend to be less criminal.Also, all great inventors are white. There's a reason to be white nationalist.

White people are more intelligent and tend to be less criminal.Also, all great inventors are white. There's a reason to be white nationalist.
Mongoloid race is the most intelligent race on earth.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pretty much every ethnic here is self hating

Wtf are you even on about op?

it makes sense though. ethnic nationalists most likely see conflicting interest with white nationalists so hate is to be expected.

Dudes, can you not see your own fucking hypocrisy? Fuck you swine, you retards deserve to be incel.

At this point I have more in common with an alt-right Chad than I have with you asswipes.
Death to ethnics

T. ethnic

Doesn't matter which race one is, all incels are subhuman in society's eyes.

Agreed.
A lot of ethnics here have allegiance to their country but shit bricks when the evil white man doesn't want them in theirs.
Mongoloid race is the most intelligent race on earth.
Iq wise yes,but they lack creativity.

All races need a territory!

who cares about nationalism anyway. chad benefits and truecels get fucked under any political system

I would call myself an ethnic nationalist, but for all ethnicities, whites included.

Imagine being incel and racist lmao
Keep coping

Racism is racism.
Everyone here is coping because they are sub 8
full

True i was coping the other week but we all got to do what it takes to live

I'm a proggresive multiculturalist

Nationalism and racism is very very stupid. I mean it's a mediocre and very dumb cope tbh.