Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK ALL WOMAN

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone truly feel that way? 

I belief there are still genuine woman out there. Could just be cope but I always look at my parents and how they were both pure when they met each other and have remained together for all these years, never has my mom shown any signs of infidelity both have always shown signs of true love. Granted they were both from a different generation and had a completely different upbringing and set of morals as todays youth, but still they passed on those views on to me and wonder if it may be the same for other girls who were raised by a healthy parental relationship.

Anyways it saddens me that I may never be able to experience the love they have. For example when my dad plays romantic songs and directs them towards my mom and I just feel like a failure. And they are blue pilled and always tell me money and looks don't mean anything but they just don't understand how fucked my generation. Anyways does anyone else feel there might still be genuinely good woman out there or is it all cope that keeps me going.

The "genuine" women at our age are all taken anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway. It's fucking over for us.

anincelforlifelol said:
The "genuine" women at our age are all taken anyway, so it doesn't matter anyway. It's fucking over for us.

This. There are genuine women, but they all have monogamous relations with CHAD

KV3 said:

Doesn't even have to be Chad. Could be Chadlite tier. It's just not fair.

anincelforlifelol said:

We just can’t catch a break

anincelforlifelol said:

The truthpill

anincelforlifelol said:
KV3 said:
Doesn't even have to be Chad. Could be Chadlite tier. It's just not fair.

Only one escape for us and thats betabuxxing.
But I would rather stay incel than be a roasties personal ATM.