Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck all these Season Pass & Microtransactions in Games

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Fuck all these companies that want you to pay for Season Passes and microtransactions like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront etc. Your game is trash,  and you expect me to pay full price for the base game and then an extra 60 bones for shit that should have been included in the base game but you were too fuckin greedy and cheap to include it? Fuuuccck

Does anyone still play those games? I've owned them for over a year and they're still in the plastic...

fukmylyf said:
Does anyone still play those games? I've owned them for over a year and they're still in the plastic...

Of course. Battlefield 1 did this, and CoDWW2 , SW Battlefront 2 just dropped and CoDWW2 first map pack is literally maps people found in the code Of the base game. Battlefront 2 is pay to win loot crates. CoD will sell regardless even if the content is garbage

Battlefield3cel said:
Of course. Battlefield 1 did this, and CoDWW2 , SW Battlefront 2 just dropped and CoDWW2 first map pack is literally maps people found in the code Of the base game. Battlefront 2 is pay to win loot crates. CoD will sell regardless even if the content is garbage

yeah man, it's ridiculous. I think the last time I bought multiplayer DLC was black ops 2 zombies. I'm surprised more people don't boycott. I guess they're targeting the younger kids who are too lazy to even put effort into a video game.

fukmylyf said:
yeah man, it's ridiculous. I think the last time I bought multiplayer DLC was black ops 2 zombies. I'm surprised more people don't boycott. I guess they're targeting the younger kids who are too lazy to even put effort into a video game.

They're getting worse. Atleast Black Ops 2 shipped as a solid game. CoDWW2 shipped with like 9 maps, and they all suck. They want you to pay $60 (AUD)  for the season pass and you get Carentan bonus map(which is a CoD2 map) which should have been included for free,  and then you get all the maps which were included in the code of the base game which are probably the good maps. 

Battlefront 2 you can't even level properly because all the upgrades are locked behind loot crates,  which if you pay for you get them a lot quicker

Lol, I love how people think they could charge extra money for shitty services.

Aren't worth the dime.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Lol, I love how people think they could charge extra money for shitty services.

Aren't worth the dime.

The sad part is, dumb fucks will pay for this. The last season pass i paid for was Battlefield 4 and the DLC was actually excellent. That was 4 years ago. 

CoD Ghosts was a better game and had more content than CoDWW2 and that game is considered the low point in the series. Just laff. Im not even gonna go into Metal Gear Solid 5

To be honest i might be a little out of the loop with the latest developments in gaming. I used to play Halo 3 online and sometimes i would play some Gears. I don't really understand a lot of the latest developments. There was so much hype for Destiny yet it seemed to have significantly less actual playable content than something like Mass Effect which is a similar concept just done by BioWare instead of Bungie. Now you buy these games and you can't even play them unless you're online? They seem to have less content and now you have to pay for everything. Plus you have to pay for an xbox live subscription and a season pass too? Your basically paying for something 3 or 4 times compared to back in the day.

Can you actually play a campaign on Star Wars Battlefront or do you have to just pay for micro transactions and play in online matches against people? I have a Xbox One. The first two games i got for it was Halo 5 (which was OK but full of silly gimmicks that make it far to easy compared to Halo 2 and Halo 3) and the other was Mass Effect: Andromeda which has to be the biggest abomination in history, i gave up a few hours in, i was so bored, the characters are ugly, the dialogue could be better written by some of the biggest raging autists here and the story sucked and it was full fo weird bugs. I wish i had waited for the reviews and not wasted my money on preorder.

commander_zoidberg said:
To be honest i might be a little out of the loop with the latest developments in gaming. I used to play Halo 3 online and sometimes i would play some Gears. I don't really understand a lot of the latest developments. There was so much hype for Destiny yet it seemed to have significantly less actual playable content than something like Mass Effect which is a similar concept just done by BioWare instead of Bungie. Now you buy these games and you can't even play them unless you're online? They seem to have less content and now you have to pay for everything. Plus you have to pay for an xbox live subscription and a season pass too? Your basically paying for something 3 or 4 times compared to back in the day.

Can you actually play a campaign on Star Wars Battlefront or do you have to just pay for micro transactions and play in online matches against people? I have a Xbox One. The first two games i got for it was Halo 5 (which was OK but full of silly gimmicks that make it far to easy compared to Halo 2 and Halo 3) and the other was Mass Effect: Andromeda which has to be the biggest abomination in history, i gave up a few hours in, i was so bored, the characters are ugly, the dialogue could be better written by some of the biggest raging autists here and the story sucked and it was full fo weird bugs. I wish i had waited for the reviews and not wasted my money on preorder.
Yes, you have to pay to go online for consoles and you have to pay for the game and the DLC. Destiny had the same issues I believe. They took out alot of the base game and made you pay for the season pass to access it. There was more content in Super Mario World from 25 years ago. 

Halo 5 introduced microtransactions to the series, making you pay for guns to use in Warzone mode. Star Wars Battlefront 2 has a campaign. 1 doesnt. They only put a campaign in 2 because people complained about the first game

who still buys EA/Activision/Ubisoft games?

I really only play CoD, and only BO3 atm. Do you know how many morons spent hundreds of $ for animations in a video game, when I literally got most of them for free in supply drops? I just got the KVK today in a Daily Double, a gun I've been wanting, not a penny spent. Microtransactions are the scummiest money grab.

Battlefield3cel said:
Fuck all these companies that want you to pay for Season Passes and microtransactions like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront etc. Your game is trash,  and you expect me to pay full price for the base game and then an extra 60 bones for shit that should have been included in the base game but you were too fuckin greedy and cheap to include it? Fuuuccck

only dumbasses pay 60 bucks every fucking year for the same shitty fps game.

RealestFakecel said:

Lol. Destiny 2 is one of the best selling games of 2017, and CoD WW2 has made over 1 billion dollars. 

So yeah, everyone.

Battlefield3cel said:
RealestFakecel said:
Lol. Destiny 2 is one of the best selling games of 2017, and CoD WW2 has made over 1 billion dollars.
So yeah, everyone.

I can understand that casual gamers would prefer lighter titles like arcade shooters and easy sandbox, games like fallout, DS saga or Arma requires skills, knowelade and dedication. but someone who is into vidja and buys COD or Assasins creed deserves which they suffer.

RealestFakecel said:
I can understand that casual gamers would prefer lighter titles like arcade shooters and easy sandbox, games like fallout, DS saga or Arma requires skills, knowelade and dedication. but someone who is into vidja and buys COD or Assasins creed deserves which they suffer.

Fallout 4 was shit compared to 3 & NV. It also had a season pass and the DLC cost more than it did for 3 or NV. 

Casuals would prefer light arcade shooters but deserve what they suffer?

Battlefield3cel said:
RealestFakecel said:
Fallout 4 was shit compared to 3 & NV. It also had a season pass and the DLC cost more than it did for 3 or NV.
Casuals would prefer light arcade shooters but deserve what they suffer?
Fallout 4 was worse than 3 and far worse than the NV masterpiece, but still deeper that many of the top-selling sandboxes.
I´ve heard a lot of friends complaining how EA sells updates like new games in their sports franchises, but still a FIFA each 2 years.

QuantumDummy said:
I really only play CoD, and only BO3 atm. Do you know how many morons spent hundreds of $ for animations in a video game, when I literally got most of them for free in supply drops? I just got the KVK today in a Daily Double, a gun I've been wanting, not a penny spent. Microtransactions are the scummiest money grab.

BlOps3 has better maps than CoDWW2. 

Kids love gambling.

jagged0 said:
only dumbasses pay 60 bucks every fucking year for the same shitty fps game.

I agree to an extent. CoD has been more or less the same for the last 10 years, and DICE games (battlefield, battlefront) have been shit since Battlefield 4. It's not just FPS games that have these season passes and dlc tho

Battlefield3cel said:

Kids love gambling.

WW2 is trash.

Battlefield3cel said:

Kids love gambling.

I agree to an extent. CoD has been more or less the same for the last 10 years, and DICE games (battlefield, battlefront) have been shit since Battlefield 4. It's not just FPS games that have these season passes and dlc tho

WW2 is trash.

QuantumDummy said:
WW2 is trash.

It's ironic, considering they founded the series and initially became popular because of their games set in world war 2

Battlefield3cel said:
Yes, you have to pay to go online for consoles and you have to pay for the game and the DLC. Destiny had the same issues I believe. They took out alot of the base game and made you pay for the season pass to access it. There was more content in Super Mario World from 25 years ago. 

Halo 5 introduced microtransactions to the series, making you pay for guns to use in Warzone mode. Star Wars Battlefront 2 has a campaign. 1 doesnt. They only put a campaign in 2 because people complained about the first game

My god. It really is bleak. I'm kind of a casual phaggot. I'm quite happy playing through a campaign to be honest. I'm glad i didn't waste my money on SW:BF when it came out... What a ducking joke. I have barely even brought any games for Xbox 1 since I got it. I've been playing older games on compatibility mode. 

Is there any new release worth buying and playing?

commander_zoidberg said:
My god. It really is bleak. I'm kind of a casual phaggot. I'm quite happy playing through a campaign to be honest. I'm glad i didn't waste my money on SW:BF when it came out... What a ducking joke. I have barely even brought any games for Xbox 1 since I got it. I've been playing older games on compatibility mode. 

Is there any new release worth buying and playing?
On Xbox One? Uh like The Witcher 3 (2015), Dark Souls 3 (2016) and Resident Evil 7 (2017). Halo The Master Chief Collection (2014) is great value.  That's about it. Metal Gear Solid V and Fallout 4 appear to be good games and get high scores, but they're quite unmemorable and no reason to replay them.

Edit: Doom (2016)is worth a play through

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back