Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuark there is a Chad infront of me in the train

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Omfg his face is flawless. If i was a degenerated western girl id try everything to get this chad.

His only flaw is his height. He is like 175cm but his 9/10 face compensates that

Tbh i am a very strict rater and i would say rhat it is very unlikely that somebody sees chad in a weekly or daily basis. Chad is rare. Chad is bae. Hell to chads tho

Do you have your own little chad shrine in your house as well?

Nigga you gay

establish dominance and maintain frame

Try living in CA...

Now remember he's the only one in this wagon that women want to be there, you and other men of no value to them should be banned from being on the same train as they

u are either gay or extremely femoid larping rn js

Omfg his face is flawless. If i was a degenerated western girl id try everything to get this chad.

His only flaw is his height. He is like 175cm but his 9/10 face compensates that

Tbh i am a very strict rater and i would say rhat it is very unlikely that somebody sees chad in a weekly or daily basis. Chad is rare. Chad is bae. Hell to chads tho
Does he facemog @knajjd ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back