Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuark man I had a dream I had a gf and I can visualize her so clearly

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I just woke up like 10 minutes ago and has a dream I had a gf. The dream was just one continuous one and didn’t jump around. She was wearing a red hoodie however I can’t remember what she was wearing below her waist level. She had brown/blonde hair, blue eyes and kind of looked like the girl that used to be in my chem class. Same eye color and hair color and somewhat similar facial structure. I don’t remember what we were doing in the dream exactly but I just remember being happy. Chudbros, it’s over, fml.

I haven't been able to sleep for more than 3 hours for two days.

I just woke up like 10 minutes ago and has a dream I had a gf. The dream was just one continuous one and didn’t jump around. She was wearing a red hoodie however I can’t remember what she was wearing below her waist level. She had brown/blonde hair, blue eyes and kind of looked like the girl that used to be in my chem class. Same eye color and hair color and somewhat similar facial structure. I don’t remember what we were doing in the dream exactly but I just remember being happy. Chudbros, it’s over, fml.
Ok GrAY

Visualization is an important skill

She was wearing a red hoodie however I can’t remember what she was wearing below her waist level.
She was wearing blue denim shorts that were barely visible beneath her oversized red hoodie.
That outfit exposed her naked, long and delicate legs in an erotic way without being too blunt
and she wore casual but stylish looking sneakers on her feminine feet.