Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FtM 'transman' talks about experiencing for the first time how cold women are toward men

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Skadish said:
I'm pretty quiet about the fact I'm a transman usually, but holy shit I need to tell you about the culture shock I'm going through because it's blindsiding me.
There's a huge sense of social isolation that comes with being perceived as male, because now people are subconsciously treating me as a potential predator. All strangers, no matter their gender, keep their guard up around me.

Skadish said:
It’s now blatantly clear to me that most cis men probably experience chronic emotional malnutrition. They’re deprived of social connection just enough for it to seriously fuck with their psyches, but not enough for them to realize that it’s happening and what’s causing it.

Skadish said:
In the case of women: When I’m out in public and interact with women, all of them come off as incredibly aloof, cold, and mirthless. I have never experienced this before even though I know exactly what this composure is—the armor that keeps away creepy-ass men.
As someone who used to wear it myself, I know this armor is 100% impersonal. Nobody likes wearing it, and I can say with absolute certainty that women would dump the armor in favor of unconditional companionship with men if doing this didn’t run the risk of actual assault. ...
But I only have a complete understanding of this context because I’ve experienced female socialization. If I hadn’t, I would’ve thought this coldness was a conspiracy against me devised by roughly half of the human population. Even now, with all that I know about navigating the world as a woman, I’m failing to convince my monkey-brain that this armor isn’t social rejection.

Skadish said:
And as for male socialization? Again, it seems taboo for a man to be platonically intimate with men for reasons I have yet to fully understand
The human species looks so much colder standing from this side.

I don't like that Skadish apologizes for women here, insisting it's "100% impersonal" and "if doing this didn't run the risk of actual assault". But hey - if you're white-knighting for foids then you're well on your way to becoming an average SIMP orbiter betaguy, so congrats on the transition I guess?

Apologism aside it's nice to see someone acknowledge this, and they'll resist calling Skadish and incel since Skadish identifies as male, since they still view it as coming from a sister so it'd be misogynist to disagree.

jfl nigga's gonna kill herself

Threw her life away because she believed the meme that men somehow have it better than wahmen. Maybe she picked up a Hot Wheels car as a kid and somehow believed that she must be a boy in a girl's body.

Welcome to hell :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

>It’s now blatantly clear to me that most cis men probably experience chronic emotional malnutrition. They’re deprived of social connection just enough for it to seriously fuck with their psyches, but not enough for them to realize that it’s happening and what’s causing it.

No I get all my needs met from my brocels here. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :dab::dab::dab:I feel quite fulfilled from socializing on this forum as well as browsing Twitter for politics and what not. This is not 2015.5 to 7 years ago, we incel men were truly at a loss because there weren't enough well developed social spaces for us. Today, that is not the case. Today we have built up huge thriving communities here, and other political spaces like 4Chan, etc. :feelsokman::feelsokman: I honestly don't feel the need for foids in my life. They are a burden.

>It’s now blatantly clear to me that most cis men probably experience chronic emotional malnutrition. They’re deprived of social connection just enough for it to seriously fuck with their psyches, but not enough for them to realize that it’s happening and what’s causing it.

No I get all my needs met from my brocels here. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :dab::dab::dab:I feel quite fulfilled from socializing on this forum as well as browsing Twitter for politics and what not. This is not 2015.5 to 7 years ago, we incel men were truly at a loss because there weren't enough well developed social spaces for us. Today, that is not the case. Today we have built up huge thriving communities here, and other political spaces like 4Chan, etc. :feelsokman::feelsokman: I honestly don't feel the need for foids in my life. They are a burden.
Mgtow cope

There’s nothing wrong with enjoying being here or on Twitter in itself, but making out that you are better off being an unloved incel and getting all your emotional needs met by other brocels is an extreme cope

Last edited:
There’s nothing wrong with enjoying being here or on Twitter in itself, but making out that you are better off being an unloved incel and getting all your emotional needs met by other brocels is an extreme cope
jfl that was meant for you @wereq

making out that you are better off being an unloved incel and getting all your emotional needs met by other brocels is an extreme cope
That's the thing! Men today have very little chance of getting their needs met through women unless they are Chads or Chadlites. If you're a low tier male, you're destined to be mistreated, exploited, and oppressed if you manage to get into a relationship.

Agree. It is good to be part of a community and be able to share thoughts and experiences. Be free from sexual urge and achieve emotional independence is a huge strike on this world's bullshit

She's just begging for attention. Foid behavior despite the hormones.

Be free from sexual urge and achieve emotional independence is a huge strike on this world's bullshit
Best gift for men if they can achieve it. Very hard though because we are physiologically built to be thirsty simps.

Based outlook

She's just begging for attention. Foid behavior despite the hormones.
that's true of most female MRAs but if they're going to be attentionwhores I'd at least rather themselves telling truth instead of lies

Knife throwing and lifting gives me fullfillment

jfl nigga's gonna kill herself
Hope the bitch does. Still apologising for foids, saying they are cold to ward off creepy men. Their coldness is why so many go ER. If she also used to wear her 'armour', didn't she look at herself at the mirror and realise how creepy she was before being treated like shit? She thinks she understands men but men are forbidden from expression their honest views on foids.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back