Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FTM trans are GIGA incels most of the time. I have a lot of sympathy for them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-
I'm talking about actual FTM with gender dysphoria.

They pretty much hate themselves so much to the point of wanting to be a man. A fake promise of being loved and recognized as a masculine man driving them, most mutilate their bodies ending up as weak short low T framelets. And then what about their dick? What about their short, delicate wrists?

Imagine having both the stigma of being an incel and being a trancel. Absolutely brutal suifuel. It's over for transcels. Take the blackpill.:blackpill:

imagine feeling sorry for globohomo's footsoldiers

imagine feeling sorry for globohomo's footsoldiers
You know there was an incel that transitioned due to being an incel he was on one of faces streams i forget which one though.

34767.jpg

@Broly @Diocel @Idotms also sympathize with trannoids

You poor soul

I agree with the first sentence, disagree with the second.

They spend their whole life as ignorant foids and think theie problems can be fixed my being “masculine” and so the mutilate their clits to become men. Little did they know life as a sub 7 male is 10x harder than the average woman’s.

TBH that’s what trannys get. If you’re 5’4 and you think some testosterone will make you a hunk man then you are delusional

They spend their whole life as ignorant foids and think theie problems can be fixed my being “masculine” and so the mutilate their clits to become men. Little did they know life as a sub 7 male is 10x harder than the average woman’s.

TBH that’s what trannys get. If you’re 5’4 and you think some testosterone will make you a hunk man then you are delusional

Yeah that's why I mentionned those with actual gender dysphoria. If you go transition male just to ''be powerful and benefit from the patriarchy'' then you are delusional and it's over for you.:bluepill::blackpill:

You know there was an incel that transitioned due to being an incel he was on one of faces streams i forget which one though.
sounds like another "brocel"

Thats cope, most of the time they still have vaginas, and then they still have a lot of SMV, far higher than the average man People don't seem them as a man, but just like another woman most of the time, this means they still can get easily sex, and they are also in LGBT groups, where people fuck each other all the time, so its easy for them to find sex.

So yeah, FTM usually have more SMV than an actual average man, this is pure suifuel ngl

imagine how deluded you have to be to think being a 5'5 man with a clit dick is going to make you happier in life

I feel no sympathy for people with opportunities who throw away their good cards

Would you date a tranny who all the operations ?

Oh look, another GrAYcel thread

They're not incels, they're freaks of nature due to self mutilation where they end up alone or socially isolated as a direct result.

The only thing I enjoy about them is that once former foids get to enjoy the horrors of being male, even if they're not real ones themselves. I would like to lick their tears the moment they figure out just how bad they fucked up in life and once they figure out that male privilege doesn't exist. [It's actually quite the opposite and what they use to have naturally they've thrown it all away.]

Last edited:
sympathizing with trannies now:feelshaha:
FTMs are a different struggle than MTFs.

Actually, I've heard it's hard for lesbians to find a maintain a relationship with each other and don't go out and hookup as much as straight people. And they become FTMs out of penis envy.

Meanwhile fags fuck like rabbits and spread diseases. And most MTFs do it out of a kink or fetish.

FTMs are a different struggle than MTFs.

Actually, I've heard it's hard for lesbians to find a maintain a relationship with each other and don't go out and hookup as much as straight people. And they become FTMs out of penis envy.

Meanwhile fags fuck like rabbits and spread diseases. And most MTFs do it out of a kink or fetish.
And because more men are figuring out the absolute nightmare anymore it is to be the common man where they think transforming into a female will solve all their problems. Crazy absurd ClownWorld we live in.

They should be hospitalized and treated, not supported and empowered to destroy their own life. Why would someone choose to be manlet dikcel?

Female

Incel

Pick one.

Female

Incel

Pick one.
They still can't slay other females if they transition into a man. Especially if they're pre-op because their clitoris will never be as big as a real functional penis to be able to penetrate them. It will remain smaller than a microdick. And even if they're post-op since it will never look like a real dick, just a deformed stump. Idk if strap-ons can make up for it.

The best they can hope for is some woke fat hambeast with rainbow-colored hair and tattoos and piercings all over their bodies. And even that relationship would be toxic.

However, there are male fags who are into men with vaginas.

Last edited:
Nope don’t have any SIMPathy for FtoM it’s. Imagine being so retarded you trade female privilege to become a low status male. At that point might as well kill yourself. Be also these women believe in the whole “males rule everything and if I become male I will have all the power” sjw beliefs.

Obviously, they transition from being hot, cute, innocent, attention, in people’s eyes, to going to be a manlet, 0 SMV, ugly, feminine-looking, to getting no attention. FTM trannies are mentally ill even worse than MtF

I have no Words for how blue pilled op is

Obviously, they transition from being hot, cute, innocent, attention, in people’s eyes, to going to be a manlet, 0 SMV, ugly, feminine-looking, to getting no attention. FTM trannies are mentally ill even worse than MtF
Yeah, you look at people like Ellen Page.

To me, she was actually very feminine and and attractive as a woman before her transition.

Then when she became a man, she really look like an incel.

But of course she's a "Canadian" and they're all mentally ill delusionists so it doesn't surprise me for them to come up with even more delusions about themselves. They're really fucked up with their collective mental illness.

I've actually seen a lot of this, they behave just like incels, with the exception that they are aberrations of nature, completely defective.

they want to be dicked down @Nukethisgayearth

Trannies aren't incels. They are sex havers with a fetish and a mental disorder who become volcels. They don't become males, they are still women that feel entitled, stuck up, and want attention and sympathy and love from everybody. There's nothing about the way they act that is male.

Trannies aren't incels. They are sex havers with a fetish and a mental disorder who become volcels. They don't become males, they are still women that feel entitled, stuck up, and want attention and sympathy and love from everybody. There's nothing about the way they act that is male.
They still can't fuck (other women) if they do become FtMs tho.

They still can't fuck (other women) if they do become FtMs tho.
They usually start fucking other FtM trannies.

Same goes for MtF trannies, they start fucking other MtF trannies.

They usually start fucking other FtM trannies.

Same goes for MtF trannies, they start fucking other MtF trannies.
Nah, both get shagged by male fags.

Thats cope, most of the time they still have vaginas, and then they still have a lot of SMV, far higher than the average man People don't seem them as a man, but just like another woman most of the time, this means they still can get easily sex, and they are also in LGBT groups, where people fuck each other all the time, so its easy for them to find sex.

So yeah, FTM usually have more SMV than an actual average man, this is pure suifuel ngl
Yes. In order to live like the average men they should change city and don't Tell anyone that they used to be women (Norah Vincent f eks)