Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny origin story

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/femalepessimist/comments/1e169qi/god_is_a_woman/

Like if “god” was actually a woman, she’s the biggest pick-me ever. The OG pick-me, if you will.

image giving periods, endo, child birth (and EVERYTHING that comes with that which is wayyyy too much that i could make an entirely seperate post about that) AND SO MUCH MORE TO YOUR OWN GENDER. TO YOUR OWN KIND?????????
i dont deserve this!!! i am a good person and i DESERVE TO BE BORN A MAN!

YWNBAM :feelshaha:

She drank the Kool-Aid. In the improbable scenario where she actually manages to pass as a balding manlet, she'll regret it right quick :feelskek:

Women only consider being sexualized bad when unattractive men do it. They love being sexualized by Chad hence why they dress like sluts

Also, she thinks being a man is so great because only Chad exists to women, while sub5s are invisible.

God is a man and he's a simp who put women on tutorial mode. Satan is a hermaphrodite who makes things even easier for women.

Neither of them are real.

>i think religion was invented as a cope from men who couldn’t accept they can’t bring new life into this world

.....what?

I almost pity her, almost. She has no idea what she is running into. The male existence will ruin her forever. That is, if she manages to get away alive.

She posted this too jfl

God is a man and he's a simp who put women on tutorial mode. Satan is a hermaphrodite who makes things even easier for women.

Neither of them are real.
Feminine products should be illegal as long as men have to work since it's Adam and eve's punishment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back