Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny meets the blackpill and detransitions

Every fucking time. Every single fucking time you hear a story of some ftm its always about how much more lonely creepy isolated weird they are perceived as a man than back when they were a woman.

I hate trannies, but I do appreciate these freaks proving our points right at every turn

Her reputation might be affected for trying to become a male they might look at her sideways and avoid her
Dumb bitch will never be viewed the same again. Might as well move to another state or whatever.

Dumb bitch. I hope at the very least it's damaged enough to where no man will want it.
She'll always be offered sex without commitment of course.

FTM is retarded beyond belief. Not only do you transition to a more difficult gender but you are also (generally) short height and framelet too.
They will still be women, Brain chemistry CANNOT be changed from female to male vice versa, ONLY HORMONES to trick the body!

FTM is retarded beyond belief. Not only do you transition to a more difficult gender but you are also (generally) short height and framelet too.
Yeah but in her retarded brain she thought everything was gonna be just fine and hitting the gym will have her living a happy life as a strong male Lmfao.

Yeah but in her retarded brain she thought everything was gonna be just fine and hitting the gym will have her living a happy life as a strong male Lmfao.
It all boils down to their own reality of being female. Their experience as women dictated that some make up and occasional visits to the gym were all it took for them to go through a peak, the same as the chads who are in their spot light vision.
They thought it will be the same, they were not only completely ignorant to the fact that they're not transchads and just transmen, but also that their target demographic have been shifted, from lesbians to straight women for 90% of them and from gynophilic men to androphilic men for the other 10%, respectively.
"I'll use cilantro instead of Parsley...Goddamnit! I can't bring the flavor to be the same"-says TransChef
:blackpill:

Last edited:
All feminists should be forced to be men for a year and all racists should be forced to be black.

She learned the importance of not cranking up the difficulty to Nightmare mode. I can guarantee that she will go back to pretending that there's an all-encompassing patriarchy that all men benefit from. Don't think for a second that she has developed any empathy for low value men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back