Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny meets the blackpill and detransitions

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/detrans/comments/14vqkyw/im_finally_passing_as_a_woman_again_and_could_not/

When I did start passing as a man it was like a lightswitch flicked off in how people treated me. I went from being perceived as a cute tomgirl, to a short nerdy man who gives everyone the creeps
After transitioning, most women treated me like a f#cking creep intruding on thier space if I just walked up to say hello. They might not have said it outright, but I'm very good at reading body language and could absolutely tell they wanted me to f#ck off. Here's the kicker: I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me.

:blackpill: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ftm trannies not to rope challenge (impossible)

1.) People are colder to you. Especially other women.
Here's the kicker: I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me. But it is such an interesting (and lonely) experience feeling this from the other side.
sad ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

No words.

switch difficulty theory

Water is wet, most of females woud be incels if male

all of these women (not the faggot dick cutting of kind) will continue to treat men the same, even though they hate being treated like that

Every fucking time. Every single fucking time you hear a story of some ftm its always about how much more lonely creepy isolated weird they are perceived as a man than back when they were a woman.

I hate trannies, but I do appreciate these freaks proving our points right at every turn

That's a great blackpill straight from the wolf's mouth yet anyone is going to criticize us for aknowleadging the truth.

Water. From easy mode to hardcore mode

What happens when you believe feminist lies of men living life on easy mode

I read it in more detail. To my recollection I have never been treated as a sexual predator, this is probably due to them being degenerate trannies rather than being males

MANY such cases. Sticking this as it's a prime blackpill. Life as an unattractive male = veteran difficulty jfl

MANY such cases. Sticking this as it's a prime blackpill. Life as an unattractive male = veteran difficulty jfl
this always happens with younger males who are introverted and isolated through all their lives. Combine that with their excessive masturbation and you got a perfect recipe for a degenerate with fucked up fetishes.

I read it in more detail. To my recollection I have never been treated as a sexual predator, this is probably due to them being degenerate trannies rather than being males
Its probably due to how men are taught to keep some distance from females, while she as a female was too free with females, they probably saw her as pushy horny loser.

So what happened to being born in a wrong body thing? :feelskek:

She's lucky she didn't rope

sub 60 IQ move. in a civilized society people this stupid would be put in an asylum for a long time

So she cuts her tits off, gets treated like shit by everyone, thinks maybe she wasn't actually "born this way", so now she wears fake tits, and is treated nicely again. The moral of the story is trannies are fucking retarded.

And this bitch will go back to hating and shunning men having learned NOTHING of value, no moral lesson, "just so glad I can be me again <3"

And this bitch will go back to hating and shunning men having learned NOTHING of value, no moral lesson, "just so glad I can be me again <3"
Her reputation might be affected for trying to become a male they might look at her sideways and avoid her

Her reputation might be affected for trying to become a male they might look at her sideways and avoid her
Just skimmed through some of the comments "I love that the other day, when I mentioned needing to do something with the brakes on my car but being scared / stressed out about it, every guy around me offered to help. Ima be honest I don't give a fuck if it's patronizing, I like it."

This is what troons still has after detrooning, so I guess it makes no difference as long as you got a cunt between your legs.

"At the time, this did not matter to me because I was so ecstatic to feel like my true self"

Imagine wasting money on this shit.

I'm not clicking on a female thumbnail. Summarize the video brocel
FTM tranny started losing her hair after transitioning. and crying about it to a MTF tranny. lol shes fucked. both as man or a woman. no one will touch her ugly ass. maybe she should aim for ugly bald losers. bald guys are so thirsty they would fuck anything

sub 60 IQ move. in a civilized society people this stupid would be put in an asylum for a long time
foids should never be allowed out of the breeding barns

Should have killed themself instead of going back

When you finished the tutorial.

I hate trannies, but I do appreciate these freaks proving our points right at every turn
Yes they are a perfect tool at exposing the blackpill. They are all degenerate but I definitely think ftm aren't as disgusting as mtf

Yes they are a perfect tool at exposing the blackpill. They are all degenerate but I definitely think ftm aren't as disgusting as mtf
I think MTF are a mockery of women and womens problem but FTM are a mockery of all that is masculinity, I hate them more for portraying themselves as throwing away a privilege yet the truth is these FTM tell everything and everyone they are FTM especially other females so they can get a double whammy sympathy sammich, both trooner and wahem!

No in my eyes FTM are the worst female hubris has to offer to the world and a particular overlooked evil

I think MTF are a mockery of women and womens problem but FTM are a mockery of all that is masculinity, I hate them more for portraying themselves as throwing away a privilege yet the truth is these FTM tell everything and everyone they are FTM especially other females so they can get a double whammy sympathy sammich, both trooner and wahem!

No in my eyes FTM are the worst female hubris has to offer to the world and a particular overlooked evil
Hmm I only disagree because FTM expose the blackpill the hardest. Foids that willingly give up tutorial mode and then see what we have to live through everyday. And then they either have to suck it up or they admit it publicly and spread the blackpill even farther. Yeah its typical foid brain but they're just a means to an end in terms of spreading the black pill

MtF are just degen coomers who want an easier life but they all end up just looking like trolls. But FTM that pass and still hate it just expose the blackpill even farther. They help expose foid behavior like in the op, "I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me."

Yes they try to get double sympathy but at the end of the day they still hate themeselves even more and it's just pure blackpill when they have to admit that being a man isn't easy

Isn't this what most FtMs detransition? It's quite funny seeing how these materialize

"After transitioning, most women treated me like a f#cking creep intruding on thier space if I just walked up to say hello. They might not have said it outright, but I'm very good at reading body language and could absolutely tell they wanted me to f#ck off. Here's the kicker: I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me."

You're just imagining it bro, women don't think ugly men are creeps :foidSoy:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Transsexuality is probably the dumbest cope. These spineless freaks submit to feminism. By trying to pass themselves off as women. Probably because they think they can exercise the dating-power that women have today. But they are wrong. No man or woman will perceive these scarecrows as a woman. It doesn't matter how woke and SJW the environment is that evaluates. Secretly, feminists in particular will always see a man who tries to appropriate their privileges and also feel suppressed disgust. And that's what these freaks break up on a regular basis. But it's fine anyway. They are traitors to manhood and deserve nothing but depression when they see their mutilated bodies in the mirror.

And this cunt shows what women really are. Only benefit hookers. It doesn't work as a man so back into the role in which she has more privileges and an easier way of dating. And now someone says again that women are disadvantaged. A man who wants to be a woman, fails and becomes a man again ends up being the same ugly dude who has to look for the next cope. The women who wanted to be a man but played the woman again can still pick up some horny guy no matter how ugly she is.

Last edited:
Hmm I only disagree because FTM expose the blackpill the hardest. Foids that willingly give up tutorial mode and then see what we have to live through everyday. And then they either have to suck it up or they admit it publicly and spread the blackpill even farther. Yeah its typical foid brain but they're just a means to an end in terms of spreading the black pill

MtF are just degen coomers who want an easier life but they all end up just looking like trolls. But FTM that pass and still hate it just expose the blackpill even farther. They help expose foid behavior like in the op, "I used to do the same thing to men who I felt were bothering me."

Yes they try to get double sympathy but at the end of the day they still hate themeselves even more and it's just pure blackpill when they have to admit that being a man isn't easy
MtFs are gay guys who want to larp as women, want the sexual value of women and want to fuck straight guys

Blackpill needs to be taught at schools to prevent this madness

thats because u likely havent approached too many females IRL

yes yes..the Blackpill always comes to collect...
No matter how much people try to reject the blackpill, it still dictates their lives. The same way you can't reject death. It is an inevitability,

This is what happens when women transition and are disconnected from the foid hivemind, they feel the blackpilling loneliness that can never be filled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back