Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ftm tranny finds out men have it harder and are easily socially ostracized

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@ThoughtfulCel just lol when she discovers that a normal dude has to be talented to have value, before she larped as a man she'd simply do nothing, never try and yet she was still liked. That's just how easy foids have it. And now that she larps as a man if she tries to put herself out there she's a creep, which just shows how many social faux pas there are as a man (let alone an ugly/effeminate one)

From tutorial mode to nightmare mode

Only now has he come to realize that it's over.

this just shows how delusional foids are

they only notice chad and think all men have the same privileges and shit

@ThoughtfulCel just lol when she discovers that a normal dude has to be talented to have value, before she larped as a man she'd simply do nothing, never try and yet she was still liked. That's just how easy foids have it. And now that she larps as a man if she tries to put herself out there she's a creep, which just shows how many social faux pas there are as a man (let alone an ugly/effeminate one)

View attachment 431054
Imagine having everything given to you and then purposefully ruining your life because you're simply bored.

I seriously don't get why women do this.

View attachment 431054
This is the equivalent of taking an injection that grants you powers but it only makes you live for 13 years. Brutal
this just shows how delusional foids are

they only notice chad and think all men have the same privileges and shit
Boy are they wrong. See in order for foids and normgroids to discover the truth. They will have to be in our shoes. Literally. But most are too retarded or egotistical to do such a thing

Imagine having everything given to you and then purposefully ruining your life because you're simply bored.

They do this because the feminism Mainstream Media brainwashed them with male privileges. In fact it is Chads privileges. There are no privileges for an average man.

Imagine if she was ethnic, ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE

See

They do this because the feminism Mainstream Media brainwashed them with male privileges. In fact it is Chads privileges. There are no privileges for an average man.
They've been told all their lives that men have it easy as fuck and are the kings of the world

They never realize it's only like the .1% of men who live like that

Imagine if she was ethnic, ULTRA NIGHTMARE MODE
I have respect for you guys tbh. You go through so much damn hell I can't even imagine. My condolences brocel

I have respect for you guys tbh. You go through so much damn hell I can't even imagine. My condolences brocel
all good we're all in this hell together

Could've just been a regular lesbian but decided to destroy her easy mode life, JFL welcome to hell

When you play a game, do you always choose the "easy" settings?

If a game is not challenging, winning it is not satisfying. I think that's also why women couldn't stay home and take her of their kids.

I understand why a woman would transition (or try to). They want to play with the big guys. They can't, though.

Congratulations on ruining your life.

Swimming in the deep end with inkwells. Nice.