Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From the Pharaohs to the warrior Mamelukes and the modern day Zabaleen garbage people

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
From the Pharaohs to the warrior Mamelukes and the modern day Zabaleen garbage people - this is the epic story of Cairo's Trash.

Never before posted documentary on Zabbaleen!

Enjoy 42 minutes of Zabbaleen and garbage footage.

Last edited:
Haha....Wait you think I'm actually going to watch this?

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I'm offended now.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I'm offended now.
OP, this. I cannot even watch this video now that you've perked my interest

Don't you guys use VPN? Just set your VPN to whatever country allows you to watch this. I think my IP is set to UK at the moment.

Don't you guys use VPN? Just set your VPN to whatever country allows you to watch this. I think my IP is set to UK at the moment.
What VPN do you use? Hate downloading shit from random websites because I don't want malware to rape me.

What VPN do you use? Hate downloading shit from random websites because I don't want malware to rape me.

I actually use epic privacy browser which has VPN already in it. Just google 'epic browser' and download it.

Found another site to watch it, watching it now.

From the Pharaohs to the warrior Mamelukes and the modern day Zabaleen garbage people - this is the epic story of Cairo's Trash.

Never before posted documentary on Zabbaleen!

Enjoy entire 42 minutes of Zabbaleen.

And Not a Single Second was used to watch this.

De2e322re43r

If i had to live in Zabaleen i'd react just like this guy.

I don't have time for this. I need to get drunk.

I like Zabbaleen!

Will work for trash!

That ginger mogs all the Zabbaleen.

"Napoleon ordered the slaughter of thousands of dogs."

Manlet was intimidated by dogs, take the dogpill.

At minute 33 the historian discusses how defecating in public was outlawed by the ottomans. Suicide fuel for @chudur-budur

Last edited:
"Napoleon ordered the slaughter of thousands of dogs."

Manlet was intimidated by dogs, take the dogpill.

He probably still mogged the shit out of local Egyptians so he took out the only real existing threat for his SMV - the dogs.

Did you see how disgusted that Westerner woman at 4:52 looked when talking about Egypt and its trash?
Why would she dedicate her study to this field?
He probably still mogged the shit out of local Egyptians
That goes without saying.

Was very interesting, didn't know Egypt had such a long history with trash.

Last edited:
So the black plague killed 40% of Egypt but it had to let my great great... grandparents live. :feelsrope:

Egyptians are better than Yemenis.

Egypt took a hard fall from grace. They used to be the world's most advanced nation. I wonder what else the original Egyptians could have accomplished had they been left alone by the Muslims. Unfortunately, this has been a tendency throughout much of the world's history: advanced civilizations, when they have reached comfortable levels of stability, tend to be conquered by barbaric ones. The world would have been a much more prosperous place if humans did not have this bellicose tendency.

It's over since inception

Things are getting very bad for the Zabbaleen men!

The fact there is a place called Zabbaleen and it is inhabited by garbage scrounging underdwellers sounds like something out of a dystopian sci-fi novel, and a cheesy one at that.

Last edited:
The fact there is a place called Zabbaleen and it is inhabited by garbage scrounging underdwellers sounds like something out of a dystopian sci-go novel, and a cheesy one at that.

From what I understand Zabbaleen is actually name of people who do this garbage business and they live in several different neighborhoods.

Egypt took a hard fall from grace. They used to be the world's most advanced nation. I wonder what else the original Egyptians could have accomplished had they been left alone by the Muslims. Unfortunately, this has been a tendency throughout much of the world's history: advanced civilizations, when they have reached comfortable levels of stability, tend to be conquered by barbaric ones. The world would have been a much more prosperous place if humans did not have this bellicose tendency.
They early Muslim nations were very advanced though.
From what I understand Zabbaleen is actually name of people who do this garbage business and they live in several different neighborhoods.
Ya, "Zabbaleen" means "garbage people".