Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting from the pain of life i cummed alot this week and recently two times today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its currently 8am in dubai and i am feeling really depressed rotting but we all got no choice as no one truly gives a fuck about us if we are suffering or not so i will do the same fucking thing fuck society and fuck this world i will ldar and enjoy my day because i dont give a fuck anymore. i will try to do nofapagain and not give in but its so hard ngl. shit life as a male is hell on earth. shit even a ugly female gets 100 messages everyday. for us we fucking get 0 messages everyday

You live in dubai? Are you one of those rich oil princes?

no dawg i am not rich middle class
middle class in Dubai is probably different from the middle class in a regular city so you’re at least well off enough. Shame you aren’t one of those princes with enough wealth to fly in hot insta whores to shit and piss in their mouths

middle class in Dubai is probably different from the middle class in a regular city so you’re at least well off enough. Shame you aren’t one of those princes with enough wealth to fly in hot insta whores to shit and piss in their mouths
nah sadly i am a fucking incel. plus my father does everything i dontdo shit

I smoked a lot of meth and ended up cumming 5 times today

Yes, so I do it every now and then, I’m not a regular user/junkie
oh i see i mean as a muslim its not allowed but yk the pain can really get to u sometimes. as u know alot of muslim dont give a fuck and act on their impulses

oh i see i mean as a muslim its not allowed but yk the pain can really get to u sometimes. as u know alot of muslim dont give a fuck and act on their impulses

Religion is cope. Just focus on maximising pleasure in this life, cos this life is the only life that we know exists for sure

you nutted in dubai based