Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story From the mouths of lifesaving babes, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Megan smith, the whitoid who prevented another cho roughly half a decade after the og general cho and her slightly younger sister, mang…

i cant believe it slipped my mind for a while, but they literally both have uttered the sentence of “asian guys are hot,” those exact words, right before my very presence on 2 separate occasions, mang

its been ages since I’ve seen them, and idk what’s become of them since, but they practically left behind a forever double life preserver for this ricemang to cling onto whenever I feel down and out about being a chinko - those non-virtue signaled rice-affirming words, mang

Thank u white chicas from the bottom of my rice heart fr, mang dedsrstbhngl:heart::owo:

You keep talking about positive reinforcement and compliments from white foids; it is part of a pattern. :feelsUgh:

You keep talking about positive reinforcement and compliments from white foids; it is part of a pattern. :feelsUgh:
It aint my fault that I used to attend a left-leaning white church in my youth, mang. None fucked me tho:feelsjuice:

i cant believe it slipped my mind for a while, but they literally both have uttered the sentence of “asian guys are hot,” those exact words, right before my very presence on 2 separate occasions, mang

:chad::banhammer:

go to church and pray for a white foid to rescue your rice ass

i need a mayo kween in my life tbh:smonk:

Damn, Dem corn fed butter milk biscuits :feelsYall:

Attachments

• 1672289505191.jpeg
    1672289505191.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 7
Deathnics are the biggest copers indeed