Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From the incel wiki: 81% of the femoids in the study above said that they prefer an average man with a big dick over a chad with a small one.

I goddamn hate women, that's what I think.
If a man says a cumdumpster has small tits, the man gets the blame.
If a woman says a guy has a small dick, the man still gets the blame.

These cumdumpsters need to be put to dumpsters and covered with cum like the cumdumpsters they are
full

bust is just meme

Women SALIVATE over big thick cock and it is absolutely fucking disgusting. Think about it for a second; think about the shit that they do when they have access to Chads dick. DISGUSTING. Women’s rights were a catastrophic miscalculation and a great error which will lead to the destruction of civilisation as we know it unless they’re stripped of all power and rights.

They prefer the average man cuz chad with small penor is like putting a steak in front of a dog and not letting him taste it

They prefer the average man cuz chad with small penor is like putting a steak in front of a dog and not letting him taste it
what about sub average men with a small peepee?

what about sub average men with a small peepee?
Sub average men are invisible to foids regardless of size
Also average according to foids is 8/10

These cumdumpsters need to be put to dumpsters and covered with cum like the cumdumpsters they are
full

The dickpill is ridicuously underrated here. Just proves how many attractive mentalcels there are here. Tall white men with big dicks who believe that they cannot find a foid to fuck because their face is too "oger" and not pretty enough JFL

Dickpill is million years old buddy boyo.

The dickpill is ridicuously underrated here. Just proves how many attractive mentalcels there are here. Tall white men with big dicks who believe that they cannot find a foid to fuck because their face is too "oger" and not pretty enough JFL
why wouldn't it be underrated? fakecel if a foid even had the intent to fuck you
also being white raises smv but it doesn't matter if everyone is white in your country

The average guy wouldn't even get to the sex stage

Brutal dickpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's over. :feelsrope:

Pretty sure when they are saying "average" they mean chadlite, which is just above the bare minimum for your existence to register to foids

Pretty sure when they are saying "average" they mean chadlite, which is just above the bare minimum for your existence to register to foids
seems like

full
based and yes

No foid will ever see my dick

how does dickpill and mentalceldom correlate?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back