Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel From Ol Grampa Virgin... To you.

PrisIncel

PrisIncel

Banned
-
I promise.. you get in this serial killer woship stuff, you'll feel stupid about it when you get older. And if you follow through, and murder a bunch of kids because they are prettier than you, or have better social skills, it will be something you regret if you live through it. Nobody comes out the other side of that feeling vindicated.

I'm bp'ed af, but there's better ways than mass murder. We don't prove we're not creeps like that. We don't get society to treat us better like that. That's how you get new psychological classfications, and camps.

But that's exactly the downside to a leaderless group like this. So many very young people here that don't know how to focus their anger, so they just release it as rage. When 'everybody speaks' and nobody leads, we get this highly toxic constant outpouring of violent fantasies that keep blurring the line, and then we get the 20 year old with social development issues and low inhibition that shows up, takes it all seriously as commands and orders, and then we end up with a bunch of dead young people.

And I promise, our pettiness, and bitterness, and anger isn't worth costing lives like that. We should be working to educate normies, support eachother, and reign in this type of behavior. Not be encouraging it.

Right now... when everybody is saying "yes, go ER and slaughter a bunch of people" it's not courage to just say the same thing or go with the crowd. What a courageous man does is says no. He says there is a better way, despite my rage.. and how I am feeling.

And don't give me some fucking black pill speech. I've been swimming in the black pill since before the black pill was a thing. I once had a medical issue that rendered me unable to control my own bowels and couldn't move properly, and I had a grown woman nurse change a diaper in the hospital... she wouldn't say a word to me or look me in the eye. MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A NEVERENDING BLACK PILL. I literally broke a rope... only reason I'm still here.

But through all of that, deep inside I am still a man... and a 40 year old virgin... and I'm not going to be peer pressured by a bunch of 16-21 year old "virgins" who will probably ascend in the next year or two into thinking the answer is to cheer on school shooting.

My 2c.

So no ER? I can work with that. I’ll just follow that TB guy. He knows what’s up.

You can't stop it. Nothing we say here matters. This is society's making and they will reap what they have sewn.

How do we educate the normies about our plight? They do not care about us, our struggles, our pain since they've never experienced anything close to what we have. For decades, people have made fun of, belittled and emasculated genetically inferior men, how can we change that through peaceful means? The only reason people are now taking us seriously is because of the recent killings/shootings/murders.

How do we educate the normies about our plight? They do not care about us, our struggles, our pain since they've never experienced anything close to what we have. For decades, people have made fun of, belittled and emasculated genetically inferior men, how can we change that through peaceful means? The only reason people are now taking us seriously is because of the recent killings/shootings/murders.

The thing about riding is a missile is you generally don't want to stay on the whole ride.

We don't get society to treat us better like that.
Society will never treat incels better- it's biologically-induced hatred, not socially. At least, by ERing, you can bite back.
People should do better ERing, though. I'm talking 9/11 or d*rty b*mb-tier stuff.

Yeah u should go ER tbh tbh ngl.