Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious From laughing to crying: One mans journey to the noose

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I used to joke about suicide, I used to poke fun at suicidal people a while ago. Only now do I understand what it means, but see I'm not a truly suicidal person. I function normally in society, say hi to the soys and the normies and even speak cordially with foids.

Yet at night, if I'm not drunk I'm bawling my eyes out and if I am drunk I'm angry beyond reason. I've drunk myself blind only to find out I've royally fucked myself in the morning, and I've stayed up chattering my fingernails when I was sober dreadingevery minute of it.

When I'm sober I'm afraid and when I'm drunk I'm obnoxiously angry, I can't even balance the two. What's the point of this? The feelings of wanting to end it grow stronger, sometimes on a monthly basis but I don't know.

I'm scared of death, yet I want it to happen, I want to get drunk yet it hurts me every time I do.

Plight of trucels fall upon deaf ears

Don't cry and you'll be angry more often instead:reeeeee:

Life comes down to either cope or rope. You're alcohol coping, but that's making you more miserable overall. I would propose finding a better cope.

Try different drugs. Maybe weed

Could give 2 shits about roast beef ,i'm more than content with my video games.

I made a friend of the moose!