Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based From Elliot Rodger's point of view, it made sense to do what he did.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
Killing yourself isn't easy, it takes quite a lot of guts to do, and it's often something you do in the heat of the moment. This is why despite all the "roping" talks from incels, many will just continue rotting. Elliot didn't want to rot though, he wanted a way out. But deep down he knew it wouldn't be easy to go out, especially without a taste of revenge. Therefore, he planned his day of retribution.

Granted, ER did fail at getting the revenge on that sorority, however, when he went ER, the police showed up, this put him in a predicament, he had one of two options.

1. Kill himself
2. Go to prison

For the average incel, the options are

1. Kill themself
2. Continue rotting

By going on a shooting spree, ER put himself into an emotional rush, and it put pressure on himself to rope. Perhaps that's what goes through the mind of these mass shooters: they figure, "Even if I shoot myself in the head, there's a possibility I could survive; but I need to at least make the attempt. The best way to motivate myself to do that is to shoot up a bunch of people, so that then I know my choices are between going to jail for life or shooting myself." Even then, sometimes they don't have the balls to shoot themselves, but usually they do.

Eliot should've kidnapped a white california blonde stacey and then raped her then murder suicide instead of shooting spree. He died a virgin when he could of at least known what the touch of a woman felt like

Eliot should've kidnapped a white california blonde stacey and then raped her then murder suicide instead of shooting spree. He died a virgin when he could of at least known what the touch of a woman felt like
he was loaded. why didn't he just pay a whore? i don't get it.

Not everyone wants a whore. Different strokes for different folks they say.

His father offered to bring him to Las Vegas to have sex with a prostitute but he declined he wanted to be desired and loved.

His father offered to bring him to Las Vegas to have sex with a prostitute but he declined he wanted to be desired and loved.
Wait where did you know that? Manifesto?

IMG 4886

If ONLY that door to the sorority dorm had been unlocked...