Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel From Cheerleader & Footballer To Pregnant at 15

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myd2dVwIDNI

NONONONONOSKNDKJSHFKJDHFKJDSHFKJDHSKLFJHDKLSJFHKDJSFHKJDSFHKLJSDHFKJDSHFJK
AS A 15 YEAR OLD HE IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A WHITE FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE SUBURBS OH MY FUCKING GOD

THEY BRED LIKE ANIMALS AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAPqYCRSkaA

When she was 14 her boyfriend wanted to have SEX and she wanted to keep this Chad so she consented like the born slut she is. AND NOW SHE IS A TEEN MOM LOOKING LIKE A WHORE

Last edited:
Her at 15 : A mom
Me at 15 : Pretending I’m a superhero on my bed with underwear on my head

blonde foid is 15 in the video the one brown foid thought she was 19. some mature faster than others. ill just stop now dont want agecucks losing their minds again. experience mogged by 14yos

Last edited:
AS A 15 YEAR OLD HE IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A WHITE FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE SUBURBS OH MY FUCKING GOD

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Him at 15: fucked and impregnated a stacy cheerleader
Me at 15: rotting in my room, eating pizza and playing video games

she looks like a fossil but she's still trying to act like she's a 15 y/o whore

her kids are screwed

Titanic GIF by Samantha

Its actually insane man, he literally came in a 14 yo its insane. Also the way she Acts and looks at 15 is like 20 yo.

You know how i looked at 15? Like a 12 yo.

Me at 19: talking to myself pretending that I am a famous streamer.

Him at 15: american football player, fucking cheerleaders and getting them pregnant.

Me at 15: having mental breakdowns from being stuck at gold rank in league of legends.

I feel ultimately depressed because I would love to have sex with a girl that age and get her pregnant. It's almost never going to happen that I get a girlfriend. Look his happy the couple are to be together and how closer a teen girl becomes to her boyfriend when she has a family with him. He basically has a guaranteed girlfriend now that he has a child with her. I'm a wizardcel and I probably have no chance of getting a girl the way things are.

I feel ultimately depressed because I would love to have sex with a girl that age and get her pregnant. It's almost never going to happen that I get a girlfriend. Look his happy the couple are to be together and how closer a teen girl becomes to her boyfriend when she has a family with him. He basically has a guaranteed girlfriend now that he has a child with her. I'm a wizardcel and I probably have no chance of getting a girl the way things are.
ITS NOT FAIR HE IMPREGNATED A BLONDE STACY CHEERLEADER AS A TEENAGE FOOTBALL PLAYER AND NOW THEY ARE SET FOR LIFE THEY GET TO BREED AS A FAMILY UNIT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WILL BECOME GLOBOHOMO CHILDLESS ADULTS

Me at 19: talking to myself pretending that I am a famous streamer.
IF I IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A 15 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL PLAYER I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT EVERY VIRGIN AND INCEL THAT COMES ACROSS MY PATH KNOWS I IMPREGNATE TEENAGE CHEERLEADERS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO FEEL SUPERIOR

IF I IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A 15 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL PLAYER I WOULD MAKE SURE THAT EVERY VIRGIN AND INCEL THAT COMES ACROSS MY PATH KNOWS I IMPREGNATE TEENAGE CHEERLEADERS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO FEEL SUPERIOR
Same but only CHAD gets to experience this, not sub5 manlets. It's over.

You can always get revenge on society in othER ways (in video game)

This is why people become pedos. Teen sex is everything, if you didn't have teen sex your life never began.

This is why people become pedos.
yes bc young foids are whores who are asking for it

most pedos are respectable gentlemen who would never commit such degenerate acts of their own free will

the perverted girls groom them into being pedos

chad always win normies rarely wins and sub5 never wins

This is why people become pedos. Teen sex is everything, if you didn't have teen sex your life never began.
This...

At this point in my life, I only want a teen girl because they're beautiful and the best. I almost never look at foids over 19 years old. Teen girls have the best chance to be virgins, tight bodies, and are fresh. Their skin is glowing and looks very soft.

Foids older than 20 are all guaranteed to be sluts and past 25 are often washed out and worthless.

btw who is satoru iwata

She prob cheats all the time, no way the skinny dork is keeping her for long.

either way shes gonna get fat and bitter in her 20s so none of it matters in the end

This...

At this point in my life, I only want a teen girl because they're beautiful and the best. I almost never look at foids over 19 years old. Teen girls have the best chance to be virgins, tight bodies, and are fresh. Their skin is glowing and looks very soft.

Foids older than 20 are all guaranteed to be sluts and past 25 are often washed out and worthless.

It doesn't matter what age they are, or what we prefer. They wouldn't want us anyway!

Past 25 most are single mothers also and they want to lock down a guy with a very well paid job/career and he has to be physically attractive to them too.

It gets worse the older you get, missing out on teen love/sex sets you up for a brutal lonely future. Getting lucky in your 20s or early 30s maybe happens for some guys, but after then it's really over.

It doesn't matter what age they are, or what we prefer. They wouldn't want us anyway!

Past 25 most are single mothers also and they want to lock down a guy with a very well paid job/career and he has to be physically attractive to them too.

It gets worse the older you get, missing out on teen love/sex sets you up for a brutal lonely future. Getting lucky in your 20s or early 30s maybe happens for some guys, but after then it's really over.
Just aged out of early 30s so I know all about life's brutality. I'm seriously hoping that I can somehow get lucky, get a teen girl, lose my virginity while taking a teen girl's virginity, and ascend. If a guy doesn't experience love with a teen girl in life, what's the real point? Almost no one understands that the love of a teen girl is deeper, pure, and the most fulfilling thing a guy can have.

Just aged out of early 30s so I know all about life's brutality. I'm seriously hoping that I can somehow get lucky, get a teen girl, lose my virginity while taking a teen girl's virginity, and ascend. If a guy doesn't experience love with a teen girl in life, what's the real point? Almost no one understands that the love of a teen girl is deeper, pure, and the most fulfilling thing a guy can have.

Better odds on winning the lottery than getting with a teen virgin girl as a 30+ incel I would bet. But you never know.

Absolutely different world man, an entire different dimension compared to what our lives and lived experiences are:feelsbadman::fuk:.

that guy did a lot of self improving, cold showers, meditation, waking up at 3 am

When she was 14 her boyfriend wanted to have SEX and she wanted to keep this Chad so she consented like the born slut she is. AND NOW SHE IS A TEEN MOM LOOKING LIKE A WHORE

but i thought theyre children bro!! how can they be having sex!!!

The kid looks so young man

Me at 14: didnt know premarital sex is something people actually do

Chad and Stacy at 14:

She looks like a Barbie doll I tortured

So what?

Young horny people SHOULD get married and have kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back