Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

from chadly to ugly "woman", wtf

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
is this guy the biggest idiot on earth?

They take the attention and sex for granted. It means nothing to them.

Wood bang/10, chick on the right has some nice tits. In reality though, this is extremely degenerate and reddit is retarded for praising it. The praising of this by the LGBT community shows that the endorsement of homosexuality is the initial problem. But srs, might bang if I didn't know about the transition.

God fucking damnit it there no end to their stupidity and degeneracy?

If he's Chadly I am too. Stop coping bro. He's a normie.

If he is a normie I'm a lowly subhuman motherfucker. Without the mother fucking of course because I would totally tap that mother ass but she would reject me because I am a subhuman.

God fucking damnit it there no end to their stupidity and degeneracy?

Its not enough to fuck Stacy. He wants to fuck other chads too and try to look good doing it. lol.

If he is a normie I'm a lowly subhuman motherfucker. Without the mother fucking of course because I would totally tap that mother ass.
He could pop a balloon with that nose JFL. How is he a Chad?

Everything is working as expected...
What a beautiful lady, a big strength for the society.
Much more coming in the next years.

I can point out some bad features of his off the bat tbh.

he's chad lite in that photo at least and i'm a strict rater

his faults being small skull, weak eye area, no brow bridge, long philtrum

Also, who the hell does a 3 hour chest workout? What!? How can you possibly be working your chest for 3 hours. Silly kid.

he's chad lite in that photo at least and i'm a strict rater
He's upper-tier normie at BEST bro. He has some bad features, I already pointed one out above. Don't forget his weird looking motherfucking ears.

Fucking LOL @ this cope. He's a textbook prettyboy chad, guys like him slay jb pussy on a weekly basis.
>Cope.

Dude isn't slaying now is he? JFL dude. They are obvious flaws.

Lmao. A fucking Chadlite makes a transformation?

he probably lives an easier life as a below average foid than a chadlite

>Cope.

Dude isn't slaying now is he? JFL dude. They are obvious flaws.
Images
Lookism.net

Another trannypill. Even Chadlite subconciously knows life is easier as a foid.

another warrior of the white race

WE SHALL NEVER SUCCUMB

Volcel if you wouldn't.

he/she could still get laid.

but yeah i guess he wasted his looks.

How is he dumb? The guy increased his SMV by at least a factor of 10 and now has way much more support from the government and LGBT centres.
Trannymaxxing is a legit technique here.

Jokes aside, what a dumbass.

damn he trannymaxxed for the fuck of it. bro if i had his looks i'd be banging and raping so many women its not funny.

damn he trannymaxxed for the fuck of it. bro if i had his looks i'd be banging and raping so many women its not funny.
name n shame those larping phaggots in your avi. cant stand normies invading the only safe place we have :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why the fuck would you do that?
Fuck me, I'd legit kill to have his looks, you can only imagine how many women approached him daily.
Fuck, his previous posts are SUIfuel

>according to most people I am a very attractive person. I've had girls throw themselves at me pretty regularly

JFL IF YOU HAVE TO APPROACH LMAO.

Last edited:
Also, who the hell does a 3 hour chest workout? What!? How can you possibly be working your chest for 3 hours. Silly kid.
I had to pause at that too. I was like wtf ? Nigga training like goku for the cell games or something? Attention seeking and delusional chad there
another warrior of the white race
He’s a warrior alright, lmao

FUCKING HOT as a trap, god damn i wanna bang that ass.

They take the attention and sex for granted. It means nothing to them.
Exactly just look at the comments he gets. He receive the same validation and adoration as a hot girl would get, some people are just born lucky i.e. won the genetic lottery.

Fuck I hate trannies and gay people.

And people here still care about normies. We need more people getting revenge!

9/10 chad to 7/10 Stacy.

Not bad, both have same smv so he won’t notice much difference when it comes to getting validation

Degenerates like "him" belong on a cross