Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From an evolutionary standpoint, getting raped is nowhere near as bad as being an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Human behaviour has evolved through billions of years to maximise the survival of their genes. That is why they are so protective of their offspring and why they love their relatives.

So let's look at rape vs being an incel. If a woman gets raped, he risks having his kids carry genes from a genetically perhaps not as fit male. He also will not get the father to offer resources for them.

Compare this to life-long inceldom, which kills your entire descent. It's not even remotely close. Being an incel is something far worse than getting raped and therefore being an incel also means much greater psychological stress and pain.

Giphy 2

No. If its just penis in vagina, its not a problem. A women could either feel nothing from a sub7" cock, or feel pleasure from a big penis. The only bad thing is that she might feel conflicted that hubby needs 30+ minutes of foreplay to even get her into mood, but this rapist just made her orgasm from dick alone, which, again, proves the blackpill

rape was the only aviable reproductive strategy for the betas.(before abortion obviously)
that's why I'm alive, my ancestors with poor genes were able to rape some bitches and here I am, ready to undo all their work.

Even not through an evolutionary standpoint. Stop being cucked

Getting raped by chad for women = happiness

Bro theses threads are getting repetitive. Forum is dead at the moment I’ll come later.

The thing that pisses me off is when whores talk about rape, you know, the types that have took many dicks anyway so why would another one hurt? Not saying I support rape but just hate it when women that are sluts anyway talk about it.

The thing that pisses me off is when whores talk about rape, you know, the types that have took many dicks anyway so why would another one hurt? Not saying I support rape but just hate it when women that are sluts anyway talk about it.
:feelsthink:

As long as it isn’t by someone of the gender you find unattractive or by your own mom or dad then yeah, very true. It really sucks to know you’re undesired by locals of the gender you find attractive because you will never get can’t get near them in THAT way and a lot of women that do get raped are already sluts anyway.

Last edited:
A 1/10 level discomfort for woman is obviously more serious than 10/10 for man.