Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over From all the bluepills I tried clothmaxxing is the one that I regreat the most

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Some years ago I tried to cope buying new clothes, I would have spent better buying camel shit and spreading all over my face in the hope to make me look better. Not only people mocked me, some even said that I use clothes that don't match my face, bluepilled cucks would say "Hur Dur he obviously didn't know how to dress well" so here is some example very similar to what I used to wear:

What are they going to say? That using this is not dressing well??

I hate going to buy clothes because they are made for guys like him, who can wear a ruined bag of potatoes and still look good, if I try to wear something like that people would die laughing of my face for trying to look good with cloths.

no clothes can conceal your inferior genetics

As least you are tall and have no problem finding clothes that fit. My chest is about 2x as large as my waist and there's no clothes for me, like at all.

I just wear dark clothes because i hate collors.

legit fashionmaxing looks tryhard to normies

legit fashionmaxing looks tryhard to normies
That's what I learned the hard way, I can't try to dress well, I always need to be wearing something that no one cares, like a basic hood, blue jeans and a sneakers, if I dare to dress well the mockery is even worse.

That's what I learned the hard way, I can't try to dress well, I always need to be wearing something that no one cares, like a basic hood, blue jeans and a sneakers, if I dare to dress well the mockery is even worse.
there are certain clothes that you'll find compliment your body more than others but you should still make it look like some low effort clothes that you threw on without thinking

The problem you'd look like a try hard.

CNGvSfsXAAAbdgh.jpg

i take it from the trash i rly dont care anymoar

That's how I got my current jacket. Of course I cleaned.
Same for my scarf. They made it for the homeless but fuck them they're not entitled. I saw it first.

It was awful that they mocked you

The problem you'd look like a try hard.

CNGvSfsXAAAbdgh.jpg
whenever a incel struggle with clothes they should just look this, this pic resumes all, the incel is relatively with better cloth style than the chad but it doesn't matter at all, now imagine the incel with the chad cloth he would look like a gay manlet Filipino.
This might be our only option :feelsbadman:
It was awful that they mocked you
They still do tbh :feelsrope:

i just wear sweatpants and hoodie and it fine

No clothes can hide your ugly face & shitty genetics.

brutal.. this is the reason I avoid fancy / bright colored clothes

For awhile, I tried to wear a leather jacket. It didn't go well...
9593.jpg

For awhile, I tried to wear a leather jacket. It didn't go well...
9593.jpg
Imagine chad using those clothes, "Oh my god chad is os stylish, he is so good in dressing!"