Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel From a non-coping perspective almost everyting that has been said on lookism seems legit.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
The more I leave the basement the more I realise real life is more brutal than I used to think.

These are legit things said on lookism that make perfect sense to me now:
-fwhr matters
-skull matters
-tall face is legit
-hair is life
-long philtrum is death
-6ft is barely average
-frame matters
-average young people are psl5, have no deformities and decent features
-male models get mogged by regular people
-steroids/muscularity can increase your sex appeal
-being sub 6 means you have very limited options
-ethnics cant be truly good looking
-if you look ugly in one picture you are ugly
-chads are more common than we think

this is some turbo autism to think regular people mog male models even sometimes

this is some turbo autism to think regular people mog male models even sometimes
you dont leave the basement enough or live in a shithole .
where do you think male models get scouted?
they just find them on the streets. they also never pick highly dimorphic terrachads you can encounter outside.
male models are twinks compare to what I see sometimes.

you dont leave the basement enough or live in a shithole .
where do you think male models get scouted?
they just find them on the streets. they also never pick highly dimorphic terrachads you can encounter outside.
male models are twinks compare to what I see sometimes.
just lol @ you, I live in a country notorious for having chads and I can fully say most people aren't mogging male models. Also bold of you to assume I don't go outside (an ad-hom meant to attack me not my argument) I see a lot of good looking men all the time, I rarely see a model who can compare to Gandy, Chico or Meeks. You have a lot of shitty arguments I could debate but you aren't willing to see how delusional they are so there is no point in trying those ones. Also, a lot of the male models get "mogged" by normal people because most of the time people in catalogues have neutral faces, just look at any clothing companies catalogue. The runaway shows have giga chads like O'Prey, and the actual clothes you buy online have models with decent looking neutral faces on them. Lookism tards post one Chad from the street and one Decent looking model and act as if normies are mogging these people. Lookism is an autistic site and you have been browsing it unironically.

just lol @ you, I live in a country notorious for having chads and I can fully say most people aren't mogging male models. Also bold of you to assume I don't go outside (an ad-hom meant to attack me not my argument) I see a lot of good looking men all the time, I rarely see a model who can compare to Gandy, Chico or Meeks. You have a lot of shitty arguments I could debate but you aren't willing to see how delusional they are so there is no point in trying those ones. Also, a lot of the male models get "mogged" by normal people because most of the time people in catalogues have neutral faces, just look at any clothing companies catalogue. The runaway shows have giga chads like O'Prey, and the actual clothes you buy online have models with decent looking neutral faces on them. Lookism tards post one Chad from the street and one Decent looking model and act as if normies are mogging these people. Lookism is an autistic site and you have been browsing it unironically.
i didnt say most people mog male models, but that there are people in most cities that do.

fucking legit, after 3 years of almost total isolation I decided to stalk fb profiles of my old middle school classmates, suffice to say I didn't expect them mogging me on that scale, it completely shattered any hope I had at ascending

u forgot a 6" cock is barely sufficient for women, and that good looking men get jobs more easily :blackpill:

This is the most true and easily observable by just watching people in a store. Most young people are completely average and even obese people have better facial features and skin than most incels.

True incel tier looks is rare, maybe 10% of men while another 10% are incels that could looksmatch to a 5+ given the money and knowledge.

So normies are chads according to that site.

Average young people have perfect skin, perfect vision, skinny fat, and class 1 bites. It never began for subhumans.

We were lied to during our childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back