Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendzonemaxxed (many pictures)

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
How in love do you think he is with her? How does he do this for years on end? How has kept on friendzonemaxxing all these years? Im lost for words, he must be dying inside everyday, to be so close, yet so far.

Guy

Bae Caught me Slippin

Some Friendship time
Untitled
DM74nxbWkAAuCmK

Her Chad

Chadsco

Probably coz that's the only attention from a foid he ever got.

Chad doesn't have this coz he has attention from many so he doesn't need to feel obsessed with one.

" fsome friendship time " jfl why is he torturing himself

just fucking lol at that cuck

Mogs me because he gets female contact

The ultimate orbiter.
Also notice that his obesity is his only negative, he has decent face proportions, height, is white and NT, which is why she is not disgusted by him.

Probably coz that's the only attention from a foid he ever got.

Chad doesn't have this coz he has attention from many so he doesn't need to feel obsessed with one.

He got her in a swimsuit ontop of his back in one of those photos

He mogs all of us from years of friendzonemaxxing

He got her in a swimsuit ontop of his back in one of those photos

He mogs all of us from years of friendzonemaxxing
Yes. Years for Freindzonemaxxing and spending countless dollars and time on some foid just so you can make some skin contact with her (And obviously not her private parts teehee).

The price is getting insane these days!

Oh btw Chads get all that (Including the private parts) for free within a few minutes.

Even I at my most blue pilled knew when enough was enough.

Memes aside, what do you think goes through his mind when thinking about her?

Seriously, try your best to imagine what it could possibly be, try not to meme about it, let me know what you he seriously thinks about all this friendzonemaxxing he does with her.

The ultimate orbiter.
Also notice that his obesity is his only negative, he has decent face proportions, height, is white and NT, which is why she is not disgusted by him.
FATCEL = VOLCEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. smh fat fuck needs to put the fork down.

just be intimidating bro women love big men
this is a professional russian csgo player playing in russian team that is one of best in world. he earns a lot of money.
75zo9wJ

thoughts? would slav women do anything for crumbs of money and status?

this is a professional russian csgo player playing in russian team that is one of best in world. he earns a lot of money.
View attachment 182689
just cykamaxx bro!

Bro. Complete suifuel.

View attachment 182689
Iu 2

is that his girlfriend or just a fan?

4 or 5/10
I'd have given him a 6 (5.5)/10 (no higher) tbh.

@FACEandLMS @speedtypingincel @Colvin76 @KingOfRome

Rate him/10

he is definitely above average facially
"men cant rate other men" proven once again
I acknowledge that our ratings mean nothing, just gauging members opinions here and I use that to give myself a rating, because based on others HERE they're saying that @Colvin76 and him are on the same looks level.

How do men humiliate themselves like this?

Absolutely pathetic and sad. It's crystal clear that the fat guy doesn't see her as a friend but has romantic and sexual desires towards her. Why does she do this to him when she obviously know the truth as well?

Lies only made Jesus cry. I'm not interested in being friends with females, I'm interested in romance and sex with them.

Friendzone is modern day of cuckoldry. Btw, he should lose weight.

View attachment 182689
update: did a reverse search those are his friends

“It’s good to see my old friends” god, fucking brutal

she's taking pictures with him to seem less ugly herself.

He’ll prb turn to here, realise the reality and will most likely take a 12 gauge shotgun and blow his head off ngl

Do you think shes let him coom in her at least once?

Someone ask him, hes live right now, could even link the thread in his twitch if you want, I mean, I wouldn't tell you to do that, but you could :lul:

I'd have given him a 6 (5.5)/10 (no higher) tbh.

@FACEandLMS @speedtypingincel @Colvin76 @KingOfRome

Rate him/10
She's a stacy herself, so her boyfriend has a good face regardless of height. Stacies always get tall dudes with handsome faces as their boyfriends. ALWAYS.
Face width-height ratio within 0.15 of golden ratio (1.62): add 2 points
Facial symmetry > 85% and < 97%: add 2 points
Heavy, straight brow ridge: add 1 point
“Defined jaw line”: add 1.5 points
“Deep set eyes”: add 1 point
“Healthy skin”*: add 1 point
Straight teeth add 0.5 points
Eye canthal tilt > +5° and < +10°: add 0.5 points
Center hair line < 2.5 inches from eyebrow line: add 0.5 points

He's an 8.8 with facial features only. He also has blue eyes so I would say he's higher than that.

His facial features are excellent. The fat ass just needs to lose weight.
Deepset eyes. Good palpebral fissure. Compact midface. Good philtrum to chin ratio. Good chin. He just needs to lose the weight.
Bmb4

Do you think shes let him coom in her at least once?

Someone ask him, hes live right now, could even link the thread in his twitch if you want, I mean, I wouldn't tell you to do that. :lul:

im not watching a second

im not watching a second
Its not about watching, its about someone accidentally linking this thread in his twitch chat. :feelshaha:

Anyone have a registered account on twitch? :feelsthink:

@nihility

LINK THE THREAD LOL I JUST SAW YOUR QUESTION (unless links arent possible to post)

you said GF though, should have said bestie, and just mentioned theres a thread about him on incels.co LOL

By this rating, I am a fucking Chad and I know that I'm not!
Saw someone on the ban discussion megathread say that you bragged about being told that you have a good jaw, eye area and face in general.

nah I'm not a chad. 5/10 face but a 5'7 manlet and curry which brings my overall rating to 2/10 or 3/10. I'm a truecel.
I don't understand why you need to mention your own attractiveness to make a point. On the other hand, you don't have a rating system which measures attractiveness as a whole (like I do) so why do you pretend to know everything?

Because you implied that I'm possibly good looking but I'm actually not anything special.
You, earlier today:
What a crap rating system! :lul::lul::lul: By this rating, I am a fucking Chad and I know that I'm not!
If you want to mention why it's a crap system, then present your argument and show me your own system. Anyway, I won't bother to talk with you about you anymore on this thread, I'm feeding into your self-absorption.
I have a rating system too. Just not a strict one.

:feelsree:He should lose some fucking weight. I get irritated when I see fat status normies not improve their looks. At least try to improve. I feel like throwing a protein shake at his head. 136 fuking bluepillers have nothing eles to do but read my response.

The ultimate orbiter.

True. His face is pleasant to look at despite having high bodyfat. He mogs me so hard

Memes aside, what do you think goes through his mind when thinking about her?

Seriously, try your best to imagine what it could possibly be, try not to meme about it, let me know what you he seriously thinks about all this friendzonemaxxing he does with her.
"It's(our imaginary relationship) going to reach that level soon(making love)! Omg did she suggest we go to the pool? She's giving the hint! THIS is my time, finally, after all the lonely nights, it's finally good bye to FA life!"

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
@VirginAutistManlet you didn't have to drop this sui/ragefuel before bedtime (in my time zone at least) :feelscry:

Looks like a butch dyke.

"It's(our imaginary relationship) going to reach that level soon(making love)! Omg did she suggest we go to the pool? She's giving the hint! THIS is my time, finally, after all the lonely nights, it's finally good bye to FA life!"

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:
@VirginAutistManlet you didn't have to drop this sui/ragefuel before bedtime (in my time zone at least) :feelscry:

I like to share stuff on here that I find, sorry :ha..feels:

Honestly i have no idea how fatcels get laid. I would like to think that everyone with bmi (men ofc) over 30 should be incel.