Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendzone

R

RhombusAnon

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else end up falling into the friendzone/free therapist dynamic with women? It seems to happen to me a lot due to my beta male energy, nice guy loser energy and small dick energy. I end up having to listen to them talk about their issues dating alphas and chads, and I get nothing in return.

I have one super hot woman I’ve been simping over the last three years. One time she was telling me about two guys she was potentially interested in, one was a bit of an autistic retard and one was an alpha, she said about the alpha “he’s got a huge cock and he’s good at sex”.

Obviously she chose the alpha who then fucked her off for a hot french woman. I then had to listen to her complain about him for hours.

Two important lessons from this:
1) women always pick the guy with the biggest dick, every time
2) guys with big dicks have lots of options

She’s so cruel too, she often makes fun of guys for having small dicks and I just laugh along with my 4 inch maggot, dying inside. I’m so pathetic.

State of this site, GrAY post.

find another way to handle this situation, such as avoiding her.

You have atleast access to talk to foids, mogs us

TBH you sound like you're a foid pretending to be a man.
>men obsess over their dicks, I gotta type something about dicks every other sentence and exaggerate the importance of dicks. :foidSoy:
State of this site, GrAY post.

yea ngl you're either a foid or a glowie

Size of your cock doesn't matter.

Lesbians don't have cocks and they allegedly report satisfying sex lives.

Size of your cock doesn't matter.

Lesbians don't have cocks and they allegedly report satisfying sex lives.
It seems to matter to a lot of women, sadly I’m not a lesbian

TBH you sound like you're a foid pretending to be a man.
>men obsess over their dicks, I gotta type something about dicks every other sentence and exaggerate the importance of dicks. :foidSoy:
I don’t know what you’re talking about

3D5C6EEB 2EA4 4C1D 8E60 43685739911D

1 time beta orbiter for 3 month because foid stayed inside and didn’t go out. When this foid found new friend group she did not need attention so no more beta orbiter ( end of cuck moments :bluepill:)