Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendship of over 7 years ruined by a foid

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
So basically I've now this guy since my first semester at college, we've been really great friends and we used to have a lot in common. We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
But a couple months ago he started going out with this 6/10 landwhale foid and he started getting distant more and more. He mogs me pretty much at everything but it never got in the way of our friendship. But the day I met his foid gf (the last day I ever saw him) she looked at me as if I was a cockroach, like she was literally disgusted by my presence there, that makes me think that that foid turned my friend against me.

Foods ruin literally everything they touch, including years of friendships in a justa fee months, now I'm truly alone once again:feelsbadman:

So basically I've now this guy since my first semester at college, we've been really great friends and we used to have a lot in common. We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
But a couple months ago he started going out with this 6/10 landwhale foid and he started getting distant more and more. He mogs me pretty much at everything but it never got in the way of our friendship. But the day I met his foid gf (the last day I ever saw him) she looked at me as if I was a cockroach, like she was literally disgusted by my presence there, that makes me think that that foid turned my friend against me.

Foods ruin literally everything they touch, including years of friendships in a justa fee months, now I'm truly alone once again:feelsbadman:
>6/10
>landwhale
pick one

Only if she has decent fat storage genes, no foid with her face completely covered in fat is above avg.
Her face was pretty normal, barely any fat on it, she just had a big gut and fat hips.

Friendship means nothing in the face of pussy

you can only be friends with other incels otherwise the moment your supposed friend gets a sniff of that pussy your friendship is officially over

Guy had no spine

The fuck? At what height?
She was slightly shorter than my "friend" (he's 5'10) so I guess 5'9(?) Don't quote me on that tho, couldn't exactly take her measurements lol

She was slightly shorter than my "friend" (he's 5'10) so I guess 5'9(?) Don't quote me on that tho, couldn't exactly take her measurements lol
If she really was 500lb and had normal face it proves how much foids get away with, I still had bloat face when I was lower weight

If she really was 500lb and had normal face it proves how much foids get away with, I still had bloat face when I was lower weight
What? Oh shit, sorry. I wrote 230kg, meant 230lbs.
She kinda looked like this:
only uglier.

When foids get with a guy they try to take everyone away from him and isolate him in order to have more control.
I'm not shitting or raging this is the truth I've observed all my life. Foid gets married cuts off all the relatives of the guy.

Guys are not your friends in the presence of foids they will quickly throw you under the bus for some used up vagina.

me and a foid had known each other for 9 years but cut me off when she found out im a trump supporter
crazy how little things like that show you just how foids value friendship

If he chose a meatflap over a bro, don't give in when she eventually dumps him and he comes crawling back.

Foids try to control their bf. They will cut his ties with evveryone and when he is weak and will give the ultimate blows.

She didn't ruin your friendship, she opened your eyes, an incel can never truly befriend a normie, be grateful.

>6/10
>landwhale
pick one
And this, the comparative pic looks like a 3.

We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
What the fuck ??? You’reso lucky to have this

That pathetic friend of yours is weak to let himself be controlled

Try wiping out 7 friends over a foid...

A lot of men change when some moist hole comes into play.

imagine having friends as an incel :feelsohh:

Brutal, man. Sounds pretty similar to happened to me as well, me and this dude who i was good friends with in middle school( but lost contact cuz he had to move abruptly) reunited after 17 years and came back to my house(since i still live in the house) with his gf and after we exchanged our phone numbers i haven't heard anything from him since july of this year