Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendship of over 7 years ruined by a foid

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
5d 10h 48m
So basically I've now this guy since my first semester at college, we've been really great friends and we used to have a lot in common. We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
But a couple months ago he started going out with this 6/10 landwhale foid and he started getting distant more and more. He mogs me pretty much at everything but it never got in the way of our friendship. But the day I met his foid gf (the last day I ever saw him) she looked at me as if I was a cockroach, like she was literally disgusted by my presence there, that makes me think that that foid turned my friend against me.

Foods ruin literally everything they touch, including years of friendships in a justa fee months, now I'm truly alone once again:feelsbadman:

D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
WizardOfOz said:
So basically I've now this guy since my first semester at college, we've been really great friends and we used to have a lot in common. We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
But a couple months ago he started going out with this 6/10 landwhale foid and he started getting distant more and more. He mogs me pretty much at everything but it never got in the way of our friendship. But the day I met his foid gf (the last day I ever saw him) she looked at me as if I was a cockroach, like she was literally disgusted by my presence there, that makes me think that that foid turned my friend against me.

Foods ruin literally everything they touch, including years of friendships in a justa fee months, now I'm truly alone once again:feelsbadman:
>6/10
>landwhale
pick one

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Draestyn said:
>6/10
>landwhale
pick one
6/10's can be landwhales too:feelshmm:

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
335d 22h 10m
She probably told him to stop hanging out with you.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Diocel said:
That's what I figured :feelsbadman:

D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
WizardOfOz said:
6/10 can be landwhakes, faggot
Only if she has decent fat storage genes, no foid with her face completely covered in fat is above avg.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Draestyn said:
Only if she has decent fat storage genes, no foid with her face completely covered in fat is above avg.
Her face was pretty normal, barely any fat on it, she just had a big gut and fat hips.

D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
WizardOfOz said:
Her face was pretty normal, barely any fat on it, she just had a big gut and fat hips.
Then I doubt she was actually landwhale tier.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 5h 1m
Friendship means nothing in the face of pussy

you can only be friends with other incels otherwise the moment your supposed friend gets a sniff of that pussy your friendship is officially over

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
198d 4m
Guy had no spine

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Draestyn said:
Then I doubt she was actually landwhale tier.
Oh, she was definitely over 230lbs

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
WizardOfOz said:
Oh, she was definitely over 230kg
The fuck? At what height?

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Draestyn said:
The fuck? At what height?
She was slightly shorter than my "friend" (he's 5'10) so I guess 5'9(?) Don't quote me on that tho, couldn't exactly take her measurements lol

D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
23d 16h 43m
WizardOfOz said:
She was slightly shorter than my "friend" (he's 5'10) so I guess 5'9(?) Don't quote me on that tho, couldn't exactly take her measurements lol
If she really was 500lb and had normal face it proves how much foids get away with, I still had bloat face when I was lower weight

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
Draestyn said:
If she really was 500lb and had normal face it proves how much foids get away with, I still had bloat face when I was lower weight
What? Oh shit, sorry. I wrote 230kg, meant 230lbs.
She kinda looked like this:
only uglier.

incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
65d 15h 41m
When foids get with a guy they try to take everyone away from him and isolate him in order to have more control.
I'm not shitting or raging this is the truth I've observed all my life. Foid gets married cuts off all the relatives of the guy.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
Guys are not your friends in the presence of foids they will quickly throw you under the bus for some used up vagina.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
45d 2h 37m
WizardOfOz said:
We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat
:chad:
WizardOfOz said:
phone auto correct fuckin u up?

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 11h 12m
me and a foid had known each other for 9 years but cut me off when she found out im a trump supporter
crazy how little things like that show you just how foids value friendship

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
JohnDoe said:
:chad:

phone auto correct fuckin u up?
Phone auto correct always fucks me up, that's why I hate using mobile :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 34m
Haha how doe it feel? Enjoy suffering like I have, enjoy being alone.:feelsdevil:

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

-
5d 10h 48m
the virgin shepherd said:
Haha how doe it feel? Enjoy suffering like I have, enjoy being alone.:feelsdevil:
:feelsrope:

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
144d 6h 37m
If he chose a meatflap over a bro, don't give in when she eventually dumps him and he comes crawling back.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 17h 18m
Draestyn said:
>6/10
>landwhale
pick one
ye this tbh. but besides this op point true
Diocel said:
brutal truth

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 2h 29m
Foids try to control their bf. They will cut his ties with evveryone and when he is weak and will give the ultimate blows.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 17h 15m
WizardOfOz said:
What? Oh shit, sorry. I wrote 230kg, meant 230lbs.
She kinda looked like this:View attachment 453536 only uglier.
WOW!

My condolences.

I'm sorry for your loss.

(Been there's, had that done too)

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

No fun, no friends, no girlfriends.
★★★
63d 14h 25m
WizardOfOz said:
6/10's can be landwhales too:feelshmm:
Landwhale means superfat so no

B

Black&Red

Recruit
★★★★
1d 23h 40m
She didn't ruin your friendship, she opened your eyes, an incel can never truly befriend a normie, be grateful.

Draestyn said:
>6/10
>landwhale
pick one
And this, the comparative pic looks like a 3.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
5d 15h 48m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
WizardOfOz said:
We hanged out pretty much every weekend at the mall or at the park and would just chat or play Vidya at my house.
What the fuck ??? You’reso lucky to have this
WizardOfOz said:

That pathetic friend of yours is weak to let himself be controlled

S

SpookieFap

Banned
-
9h 19m
WizardOfOz said:

Try wiping out 7 friends over a foid...

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Black&Red said:
she opened your eyes, an incel can never truly befriend a normie, be grateful.
This yeah

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 8h 28m
A lot of men change when some moist hole comes into play.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Mythic
41d 2h 1m
imagine having friends as an incel :feelsohh:

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Greycel
9d 13h 4m
Brutal, man. Sounds pretty similar to happened to me as well, me and this dude who i was good friends with in middle school( but lost contact cuz he had to move abruptly) reunited after 17 years and came back to my house(since i still live in the house) with his gf and after we exchanged our phone numbers i haven't heard anything from him since july of this year

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8