Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friends with foids = fakecel (SIMPS DO NOT COUNT)

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Ok lemme get this straight. SIMPS AND BETA ORBITERS ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH FOIDS. They think they are but they aren’t. The term friendzoned was co opted by these stupid faggot simps who weren’t actually friendzoned you were never friends with the foid in the first place dumbass. You were simply just a slave, a tool a foid used to accomplish what she didn’t want to do. There was no reciprocal interaction unlike someone who’s actually friends with foids.

If you are actually friends with a foid you know this if
She starts conversations with you
Goes up to you
Hangs out with you
Flirts with you (joking around, banter)
Seems actually interested or engaged in talking with you.

A SIMP/BETA ORBITER/CUCK DOES NOT GET THIS FROM A FOID THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH THE FOID. The friendzone only applies to the man above who got “rejected” by the foid BECAUSE SHE WANTED CHAD AND NOT A NORMIE HOWEVER FRIENDZONE MEANS YOU ARE AN OPTION. IT MEANS IF SHE BREAKS UP WITH CHAD YOU MAY BE NEXT IN TERMS OF RELATIONSHIP. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE ACTUALLY FRIENDS WITH A FOID!

THERE IS A REASON BOYFRIENDS OF A GIRL GET MAD WHEN THEY HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES! WHEN THE GIRL TEXTS OTHER DUDES! WHEN THE GIRL JOKES AROUND WITH OTHER DUDES! Stop misappropriating friendzone with simps.

Anyways there was one fakecel on here WHO SAID HE HUNG OUT IN A RESTAURANT WITH 3 OTHER GIRLS AS AN INCEL AND GOT MAD THEY USED TINDER. But there’s no way an ugly man would ever ever (unless they’re gay) be the only man in a restaurant with 3 other girls. You either have to be gay or MTN to do this INCELS ARE UNABLE TO DO THIS.

I want to feel foids and I want them to kiss me, I don't want a buncha foid friends normie only. (chad can't have foid friends either because they'll want to fuck him.)

I want to feel foids and I want them to kiss me, I don't want a buncha foid friends normie only. (chad can't have foid friends either because they'll want to fuck him.)
IF YOU HAVE FOID FRIENDS THEY WILL FLIRT WITH YOU IN WAYS THAT WILL AROUSE YOU

Anyways there was one fakecel on here WHO SAID HE HUNG OUT IN A RESTAURANT WITH 3 OTHER GIRLS AS AN INCEL AND GOT MAD THEY USED TINDER. But there’s no way an ugly man would ever ever (unless they’re gay) be the only man in a restaurant with 3 other girls. You either have to be gay or MTN to do this INCELS ARE UNABLE TO DO THIS.
Who is this?

This thread is high iq yet these fucking retards bump these stupid useless low iq threads

hard agree, always said this

if you have enough looks and social skills to maintain friendship with a foid and not make her want to put a restraining order on you, it isn't crazy to move to a full on romantic relationship

also even if you are "just friends" with the foid, this gives you easy access to introduce yourself to her foid friends and essentially network your dating opportunities.

I don't even have an acquaintance let alone friends and I actually go out everyday and meet people:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Ok lemme get this straight. SIMPS AND BETA ORBITERS ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH FOIDS. They think they are but they aren’t. The term friendzoned was co opted by these stupid faggot simps who weren’t actually friendzoned you were never friends with the foid in the first place dumbass. You were simply just a slave, a tool a foid used to accomplish what she didn’t want to do. There was no reciprocal interaction unlike someone who’s actually friends with foids.

If you are actually friends with a foid you know this if
She starts conversations with you
Goes up to you
Hangs out with you
Flirts with you (joking around, banter)
Seems actually interested or engaged in talking with you.

A SIMP/BETA ORBITER/CUCK DOES NOT GET THIS FROM A FOID THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH THE FOID. The friendzone only applies to the man above who got “rejected” by the foid BECAUSE SHE WANTED CHAD AND NOT A NORMIE HOWEVER FRIENDZONE MEANS YOU ARE AN OPTION. IT MEANS IF SHE BREAKS UP WITH CHAD YOU MAY BE NEXT IN TERMS OF RELATIONSHIP. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE ACTUALLY FRIENDS WITH A FOID!

THERE IS A REASON BOYFRIENDS OF A GIRL GET MAD WHEN THEY HANG OUT WITH OTHER DUDES! WHEN THE GIRL TEXTS OTHER DUDES! WHEN THE GIRL JOKES AROUND WITH OTHER DUDES! Stop misappropriating friendzone with simps.

I feel like I’m already good friends with jenny, mang

The friendzone only applies to the man above who got “rejected” by the foid
She's rejecting you just by hanging out with you without escalating. Women will always escalate when they're actually into the guy.
The friendzone only applies to the man above who got “rejected” by the foid BECAUSE SHE WANTED CHAD AND NOT A NORMIE HOWEVER FRIENDZONE MEANS YOU ARE AN OPTION.
No it doesn't. I spoke to a woman who had a guy in the friendzone for 20+ years. If that's what it means to be an "option", I'll pass. You're giving false hope.

You're ignoring the fact that women get plenty of utility from non-sexual relationships with men. They don't actually need the sex. It's dual-mating strategy. Women are perfectly happy to get attention from one guy and fuck the other. Listen to women talk about their male "friends", very often they will explicitly state that they would never do anything with that guy and even go as far as to tell him that to his face.

Friendzone guy could very well not be an option whatsoever. They just want the attention.

A foid wanting to talk to you does not mean it wants to have sex with you, it just means that it wants to talk to you. All it means is that the foid likes your personality

A foid wanting to talk to you does not mean it wants to have sex with you, it just means that it wants to talk to you. All it means is that the foid likes your personality
Foids dont like the ”personality” of an ugly guy that makes no sense

i tried being friends with foids on xbox, but they either never talked to me on the mic, or blocked me shortly after, probably my bad personality shilly inkwelsh

Depends if they're married or not