Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends with a Chad

• Thread starter vulcanknowsbest
  • Start date
vulcanknowsbest

vulcanknowsbest

Greycel
Should I end it all guys? True Cell here and let me explain my situation. My closest friend is the exact definition of a chad girls always hit on him and he doesn't have to do any work. For example lets say we both like the same girl he can fuck her for free where as I would have to pay 300$ an hour for someone just average. One time he fucked 3 girls in my bathroom and now I just feel like cutting things off permanently. I have gained so much rage and hatred in my head I feel like I am going insane. Can someone please help me.

Explain how you befriended a chad in the first place.

Should I end it all guys? True Cell here and let me explain my situation. My closest friend is the exact definition of a chad girls always hit on him and he doesn't have to do any work. For example lets say we both like the same girl he can fuck her for free where as I would have to pay 300$ an hour for someone just average. One time he fucked 3 girls in my bathroom and now I just feel like cutting things off permanently. I have gained so much rage and hatred in my head I feel like I am going insane. Can someone please help me.
You should end it honestly. I'm friends with a chadlite but he does NOT rub it in at all.

Being friends with Chad gives the impression you aren't once of us. This is why I hate graycels

If it makes you mad, you should dump him

I hope ya ain’t a larp letting people fuck in your bathroom is too cucked and it raise suspicion.

Being friends with Chad gives the impression you aren't once of us. This is why I hate graycels

“I’m friends with a Chad/foid” i.e. he’s a beta servant. Lol just look at the post itself, he let Chad use his bathroom to fuck THREE girls.

OP what does Chad do for you?

I had a childhood friend, we were close and bestfriends, but after puberty he became Chad and I became truecel. Then I got left behind. Now we're barely acquaintances, because he thinks I'm just a weirdo.

I had a childhood friend, we were close and bestfriends, but after puberty he became Chad and I became truecel. Then I got left behind. Now we're barely acquaintances, because he thinks I'm just a weirdo.
I can understand that but OP is well past puberty.

He fucked 3 foids in your bathroom. that is GIGACUCKED. Why were you ever friends with him?

Yeah fuck this dude. I mean that homo; remember, it's not gay if you are on top, - Spartans

Tell him to cut that shit out and to fuck off otherwise. If you have some economic agreement with him get out of it first and then tell him. Cuck yourself as little as possible but don't go homeless or broke because of it.

What's even the point of your friendship?
If you just happen to be around a chad daily, doesn't mean friendship. There is no way to know if your relationship makes sense or is some silent cuckoldry