Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "friends" will throw you under the bus

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
this first story is from my freshman year, i had an acquaintance on my bus stop who got burned by a lighter by one of the bullies in our neighborhood and then he told his mom about it. basically his mom freaked out and pulled up to the bully while he was walking home to confront him. now because my acquaintance told his mom and his mom confronted the bully, the bully knew he had snitched. so the bullies friends confronted my acquaintance about snitching, and guess what his excuse was..."it wasnt me! lycan told my mom!" and then the bullies friends confronted ME instead of HIM

this second story is from sophomore year, this is with another acquaintance. we were waiting at the bus and his girlfriend came up to him and when his girlfriend came he moved away from me and called me creepy for standing near them, like wtf? he was chill with me standing there up until his slut came and then he insults me and walks away with his bitch

ive never had a true friend, only asshole aquaintances who insult my looks all the time

what about fellow brocels? :shock:

Got two stories with that.

In 7th grade, the guy I considered my best friend told me to stop following me and find friends, and started insulting me on my back.

In 2nd year of uni, I had two best friends (one of them is a balding khhv manlet), and they gradually left me to spend more time with a group of foids.
This group of foids talked shit about me, but it didn't seem to bother these two.
And they went out alltogether, and these guys stopped talking to me without giving me any reason.

Never trust anyone boyos :blackpill:

Got two stories with that.

In 7th grade, the guy I considered my best friend told me to stop following me and find friends, and started insulting me on my back.

In 2nd year of uni, I had two best friends (one of them is a balding khhv manlet), and they gradually left me to spend more time with a group of foids.
This group of foids talked shit about me, but it didn't seem to bother these two.
And they went out alltogether, and these guys stopped talking to me without giving me any reason.

Never trust anyone boyos :blackpill:
Facts

Normies aren’t your friends. Remember that.

I wish I could kill all normies, we need real incel friends.

Sounds like someone needs a lighter.

people are cruel and evil

Wherever did OP go? Maybe someone literally threw him under a bus.

what about fellow brocels? :shock:
detroit rock city sit GIF

Most people are motivated by intense self interest and will betray “friends” in a heartbeat for a better group of friends. Been there