Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friends stacy gf asked me why I'm not in a relationship

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
I was drunk and spilled my spaghetti, responded with "why the fuck do you think". Then followed it up by saying I'm too short to which she said "omg girls your age really are that shallow I used to be like that".

Did I just get a blackpilled on 'the wall' firsthand...

I was drunk and spilled my spaghetti, responded with "why the fuck do you think". Then followed it up by saying I'm too short to which she said "omg girls your age really are that shallow I used to be like that".

Did I just get a blackpilled on 'the wall' firsthand...
I think the one who spilled the spaghetti was her

How old is she?
Lol at roasties trying to act like they aren't shallow because of age, the truth is as they get older the supply of available chads lowers so the woman have to lower their standards.

You should have taught her some valuable mannERs.

I hope you cunt punt her and then fucked her in the ass.

right after she asked you that you should have asked her on a date

right after she asked you that you should have asked her on a date
Exactly ^

The correct answer to fem if ever she asks this is, "Well what about you? Will you be in a relationship with me?"

If/when she answers, "no" THEN you can begin the angry, "Why do you think!?" spiel

You should have slapped her on the face.

How old is she?
Lol at roasties trying to act like they aren't shallow because of age, the truth is as they get older the supply of available chads lowers so the woman have to lower their standards.

She's 25

She started trying to sell her plane jane friends to me as if any of them would want anything to do with me lmao
typical female behavior / someones out there but not me / maybe my friends..