Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Friends picking up my sister.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5653
  • Start date
Deleted member 5653

Deleted member 5653

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
-
Some girlfriends of my sister recently got a car and were driving to pick my sis, what the first thing she tells me? "Don't go near windows, I don't want them to see you". :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: How to cope with this.

Some girlfriends of my sister recently got a car and were driving to pick my sis, what the first thing she tells me? "Don't go near windows, I don't want them to see you". :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: How to cope with this.
beat the shot out of this bitch, how can she even be called sister at this point

Don't listen yo your sister. Go and stay near windows.

Go introduce yourself to them.

I would gladly do it, but I will get fucking booted from the house. Uni can't end sooner, living with family after 18 is suffering.
Then you really should do whatever she don't want you to do

I would gladly do it, but I will get fucking booted from the house. Uni can't end sooner, living with family after 18 is suffering.
Sorry to say that, but it's over for you. Beat the living shit out of her.

Stare at them out the window. She wants to be a dumb roastie with stupid social games, she wins stupid prizes.

Can you post photo? Curious are you that ugly or sister is just total bitch if she says this

Can you post photo? Curious are you that ugly or sister is just total bitch if she says this
I don't feel comfortable with posting my pictures online because I am a sensitive pussy that why i never had social media accounts. I think she was just being a bitch, because I am not deformed or anything, just an antisocial loser. It still hurt coming from a sister.

Are you fucking kidding me? I gasped out loud from reading this ragefuel.

I don't feel comfortable with posting my pictures online because I am a sensitive pussy that why i never had social media accounts. I think she was just being a bitch, because I am not deformed or anything, just an antisocial loser. It still hurt coming from a sister.
It sucks, but that's just who she is, don't give a fuck about her and really start "brotherhatesister" game. Don't be a pussy, unless she can do bad for you or be protected by the law, revenge her

Are you fucking kidding me? I gasped out loud from reading this ragefuel.
It indeed is. It fucking hurts because i used to have very good relationship with her before he went to high school, now when she is going out with her friends she treats me like fucking failure, probably because iam.

Go introduce yourself to her friends to ruin her day.

Also beat the shit of that little bitch, who the fuck thinks she is talking down to her own blood like that. Stupid bitch needs a beating to teach her a thing or two about decency.

what the first thing she tells me? "Don't go near windows, I don't want them to see you"
that is just pure rude,honestly tell her to fuck off

goto the window and smile as hard as you can at the firls outside preferably naked

I know the feeling when my whore older sisters friends came over she told me not to leave my room so I stayed and fapped tohentai