Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friends are overrated

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
going out to bars with friends (before tinder) vs going out alone got the same amount of female attention and interest

none of that shit matters

if you're lonely play in some local shitty soccer or basketball league. you'll find almost all of them are ugly or failed athletes

I enjoy solitude. Never had a proper friend but it most likely wouldn't be better as I would only be exposed to an overdose of Blackpills

Having friends who do get relationships is horrible because it always feels like they are rubbing it in your face constantly..
That shit hurts and you just grow to hate them for it honestly.

i hate going out. the best type of friends i could have are some who would play videogames with me or just ride around and smoke, listening to music with me

most "friends" are more than happy to leave me in the gutters whenever i get into trouble and stuff...the "friends" that do help me usually expect something in return.

Is there some kind of incel gaming community?

Would be nice to play with non-chads who dont keep bringing up their relationships

Having a few true friends you can have genuine discussions with helps maintain your sanity and makes life more bearable.

There is no substitute to female affection and sex, but having male friendships is not "overrated" at all.

I specify male friendships because friendships with femoids is a meme.

The ultimate goal of all that is pussy. As an incel you're just a good boy going along witht he socialization rituals, and they tap you in the head because they think it makes you less likely to shoot up a school.

having friends as an incel = being kept as an ugly friend for ur chad/ chadlite/ normie friends so they feel superior and are constantly mogging someone.

Lvl32wizard said:
Having friends who do get relationships is horrible because it always feels like they are rubbing it in your face constantly..
That shit hurts and you just grow to hate them for it honestly.

ye its pure sui fuel for me now, all of my friends have gfs now and they have just gotten boring now because they are acting cucky for their gfs, im so fucking alone now.

BlackpilledAF said:
Having a few true friends you can have genuine discussions with helps maintain your sanity and makes life more bearable.

There is no substitute to female affection and sex, but having male friendships is not "overrated" at all.

I specify male friendships because friendships with femoids is a meme.

its all well and good until they all get girlfriends

True, OP. They are unreliable and more trouble than they are worth. I enjoy hermitceling.

only reason people want friends is so they can feel socially connected and to look good in front of foids

BlackPill47 said:
They are unreliable and more trouble than they are worth. I enjoy hermitceling.
and this too. ldar'ing in peace is the only way

mylifeistrash said:
going out to bars with friends (before tinder) vs going out alone got the same amount of female attention and interest

none of that shit matters

if you're lonely play in some local shitty soccer or basketball league. you'll find almost all of them are ugly or failed athletes

I doubt this

social proof is a legit booster of S, and something that PUAs correctly were aware of

its my wish to have an irl friend to walk around with. just walk around. i feel embarrassed walking around alone

Yeah, friends are useless.

I love walking alone and annoying people as a “solitary male” simply by existing.