Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to legally beat women

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Ever wanted to feel the crunching of a foids facial bones against your knuckles? Good news is, Jews have made it legal!

That’s right. Watching at woman’s sports game?. There’s probably a man who still HAS his penis, and just “identifies” as a woman.

It’s obvious these men like to play women’s soccer or women’s basketball because they’re insecure and feel the need to go beat women in a game to win.

And us incels know that sports games mean literally nothing in life, and are useless to win. But what if by “identifying” as female, you got to go against women in other recreational activities? Like say.. combat?

Why not “identity as female” at your local UFC gym, and then go beat the shit out of all the women there. “Accidentally” break on of their jaws or “accidentally” snap their necks?

play roblox, animal crossing or any foidish games, valorant maybe too. ive seen foids on fortnite too

I don't want to beat women, I want to be in a romantic relationship with one.

(in video game)

Say:
´I slapped some more Feminism and Liberalism in her´
They´ll give you a fine, and leave you alone