Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Friendly reminder that this is what an inceltear user looks like and thus should be ignored.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
L5TFOPu.jpg

I don’t know why guys from here browse there and care what these losers think. I never browse there, they are obese pedo trannies and what they say carries no value.

Last edited:
True. I don't care what pedofags think of us.

How can you call youserlf incel while still giving fuck about what people think? :worryfeels:

And they will call us fat, unhygienic and such. It's just self projection.

I‘ve never visited this tranny shit, also not interested in doing so

He had the choice between being an incel or a tranny
Did the soy choice :feelsLightsaber:

Mogs me to hell and back:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Talking about IT is what they want. They're attention seeking faggots and a lot of em are incels in denial. Reffering to subhuman doogie boy.

Posting what they say should be highly discouraged. Their opinions are irrelevant.

And they will call us fat, unhygienic and such. It's just self projection.
:yes:
I‘ve never visited this tranny shit, also not interested in doing so
Based, keep ignoring degenerates
Talking about IT is what they want. They're attention seeking faggots and a lot of em are incels in denial. Reffering to subhuman doogie boy.

Posting what they say should be highly discouraged. Their opinions are irrelevant.
Also that too
We can do with less threads about them

I would still ascend with that Italian teen foid that made an account here :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back